Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

USCIS Case Status inquiry says they sent response but I received nothing!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USCIS Case Status inquiry says they sent response but I received nothing!

Hello everyone,

Is there anyone here have tried to send an inquiry online via USCIS Case Status Inquiry form?

I sent an inquiry dated 12/12 and my case status history displayed status dated 12/21 such as:
    12/21 "your inquiry about a notice that you did not receive, referral number SRxxxxxxxxxxxCSC, was completed."
    12/21 "we sent a response to your inquiry about a notice that you did not receive, referral number SRxxxxxxxxxxxCSC."
    12/12 "your inquiry about a notice that you did not receive, referral number SRxxxxxxxxxxxCSC, was assigned to an officer for response."

I checked my email but I did not receive the said response, and I think it is very impossible that I've given them a wrong email because I even received an automated email the day I sent an inquiry informing me the date I should expect a response. Plus I am only using one email to contact USCIS. So I attempted to send again an inquiry and tell them I did not receive any email response just like my case status history says, but I was receiving an error that I should atleast wait for a month to send inquiry again.

After a month, I was able to send an inquiry again, and by that time I made sure 100% that the email I've provided them is correct, again I received an automated email informing me a date that I should expect a response.

Today, I checked my case status history and it was updated, my latest history displayed the same status as above that they have sent a response but AGAIN I DID NOT RECEIVED ANYTHING. I wonder what's wrong, I would like to call them but unfortunately I can't afford to make a long distance call as of now (I'm from Philippines by the way). In this case, does anyone here had the same experience like mine? Does anyone here can give me some suggestions on what to do? Does US Embassy Philippines can help me with this?

Same situation

Hi!

I'm in the same situation you were in last year. I didnt receive an I-797 and sumbitted an inquiry. On 1/9 I checked my case status online and it said my inquiry was assigned to an officer and that they sent a response but I haven't received anything (mail or email). I was just wondering what ended up happening in your case? did you have to submit a second inquiry ?

thanks,

mbv

Originally posted by speedyizzy View Post
    Hello everyone,

Is there anyone here have tried to send an inquiry online via USCIS Case Status Inquiry form?

I sent an inquiry dated 12/12 and my case status history displayed status dated 12/21 such as:
    12/21 "your inquiry about a notice that you did not receive, referral number SRxxxxxxxxxxxCSC, was completed."
    12/21 "we sent a response to your inquiry about a notice that you did not receive, referral number SRxxxxxxxxxxxCSC."
    12/12 "your inquiry about a notice that you did not receive, referral number SRxxxxxxxxxxxCSC, was assigned to an officer for response."

I checked my email but I did not receive the said response, and I think it is very impossible that I've given them a wrong email because I even received an automated email the day I sent an inquiry informing me the date I should expect a response. Plus I am only using one email to contact USCIS. So I attempted to send again an inquiry and tell them I did not receive any email response just like my case status history says, but I was receiving an error that I should atleast wait for a month to send inquiry again.

After a month, I was able to send an inquiry again, and by that time I made sure 100% that the email I've provided them is correct, again I received an automated email informing me a date that I should expect a response.

Today, I checked my case status history and it was updated, my latest history displayed the same status as above that they have sent a response but AGAIN I DID NOT RECEIVED ANYTHING. I wonder what's wrong, I would like to call them but unfortunately I can't afford to make a long distance call as of now (I'm from Philippines by the way). In this case, does anyone here had the same experience like mine? Does anyone here can give me some suggestions on what to do? Does US Embassy Philippines can help me with this?

Comment

Did either of you resolve how to locate the supposed responses to an inquiry? My experience is the same as yours. I sent two inquiries, received confirmations and referral number. But nevr received anything by email or snail mail. Interested if anyone knows how to find their supposed responses.

Comment

Hi Member,
        Normally USCIS will respond against case enquiry within time period. If you are not getting any response then you can call to customer support and share the reference number. With the help of that, they will surely help you or they will route to next level officers. Most of the time, call will be scheduled and you will get the call from them.
        All the best.
        Thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X