Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aug EAD/485 filer at NBC anyone still waiting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aug EAD/485 filer at NBC anyone still waiting?

Hey guys,
    I'm so desperate so I came to post again lol.
    Timeline:
    Case Received: Aug 7
    Biometrics: Sept. 12
    First SR response: Dec. 19
    Second SR raised Feb, still pending.

I haven't received any RFE at all. My attorney says I can try to make an INFOPASS appt but also says they might not have any additional information.
    Anybody still here? I feel like it really is just the NBC.

I filed from KCMO

Hi Xiaochen,

Thanks for this thread. I'm also still waiting.

Pd: Aug 10
    Rfe responded: Oct 1
    Expedition accepted: Feb 1 2018

Attorney is clueless. Last info we learned from customer service is, case is on adjudicator as of now. Still waiting in 2018 🙂

Originally posted by xiaochen View Post
    Hey guys,
    Timeline:

I haven't received any RFE at all. My attorney says I can try to make an INFOPASS appt but also says they might not have any additional information.

I filed from KCMO

Comment

[QUOTE=xiaochen;557215]Hey guys,
      Timeline:

Hi dear,

Still waiting 191 days!I'm beyond desperate
      at this point. They do have thousands and thousands
      of cases to deal with. I will give it another 20 days
      before making an Info pass appointment.
      I filed in August NBC from NYC.
      Good luck, you're not the only one.
      I am resolute to my fate, I used to cry myself to sleep
      but someone on this forum cheered me up.
      He's alsdo been waiting since August.
      There's nothing one can do.
      We'll get an answer eventually.
      I rely on Jesus every day for strength.

Comment

My PD is 7/17/2017 at NBC. Contacted a congressman and the expedite request was approved on 2/14/2018. Called and talked with level 2 officer on 2/26/2018 and got informed that he did not see the expedite request approval in the system. He also said that it may take 90 days for the officer to review the case after the case was routed for expedite processing. We are all in the same boat. Please keep everyone updated if you hear anything.

Best of luck to us all!

Comment

[QUOTE=sam7;557260]
          Hey guys,
          Timeline:

Hi dear,

Still waiting 191 days!I'm beyond desperate
          at this point. They do have thousands and thousands
          of cases to deal with. I will give it another 20 days
          before making an Info pass appointment.
          I filed in August NBC from NYC.
          Good luck, you're not the only one.
          I am resolute to my fate, I used to cry myself to sleep
          but someone on this forum cheered me up.
          He's alsdo been waiting since August.
          There's nothing one can do.
          We'll get an answer eventually.
          I rely on Jesus every day for strength.
          I just can't imagine how they expect us to not work for this long. Thank goodness I have an oncampus job that is allowed by my student visa. It's not much but it helps a little bit.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by lynk View Post
          Hi Xiaochen,

Thanks for this thread. I'm also still waiting.

Rfe responded: Oct 1
          Expedition accepted: Feb 1 2018

Attorney is clueless. Last info we learned from customer service is, case is on adjudicator as of now. Still waiting in 2018 🙂
          I haven't called them yet cuz I am really bad on talking on the phone 😂😂 But it sounds like I should. My lawyer suggested INFOPASS too but I am waiting till end of March

Comment

Update

Just called Customer Service. The lady on the phone was really nice and helpful so she prioritized/expedited my 2nd SR raised by my lawyer. Hopefully I will be hearing back from that very soon. They weren't able to give me any additional information, but she told me to call back in about a month if still no update is received.

I guess no news is good news because I haven't got any RFE at all.

But really I feel like the lawyer should be the one calling and handling these things instead of having his client who has telephobia (me, yes) to go through the ordeal lol.

Comment

Info on your case

Just called Customer Service. The lady on the phone was really nice and helpful so she prioritized/expedited my 2nd SR raised by my lawyer. Hopefully I will be hearing back from that very soon. They weren't able to give me any additional information, but she told me to call back in about a month if still no update is received.

I guess no news is good news because I haven't got any RFE at all.

But really I feel like the lawyer should be the one calling and handling these things instead of having his client who has telephobia (me, yes) to go through the ordeal lol.
              Have you got any update so far? What is your Service center? Could you please provide your case number in the following format: LIN18900290XX? I would like to know how many cases around your case are still pending. Hang in there, you will get good news soon!

Comment

EAD and AP approved finally

hi guys.. here is my timeline
                08/25/2017- I-131 and I-1765 received
                09/15/2017- Biometrics done
                4 SR raised with no answer. I even forgot the dates.
                02/22/2018 ; request for case assistance sent to CIS Ombudsman
                02/28/2018: Reply from CIS Ombudsman stating they contacted USCIS and was waiting for their reply
                03/08/2018 : Reply from CIS stating USCIS sent them a response saying they will sent me a notice of my case
                03/12/2018 (today): got my ead and ap approval.

I really think Ombudsman had a huge role in my application. I would suggest to contact them if you have been waiting for a long time.
                Good Luck !

Comment

Infopass x Ombudsman

Congrats! Must be so good to have the card in your hands..
                  Let me ask you: How did you contact Ombudsman? Via phone or form online? Someone told me to go with an infopass before Ombudsman. Did you do an infopass appointment?

Originally posted by slamsal1 View Post
                  hi guys.. here is my timeline
                  08/25/2017- I-131 and I-1765 received
                  09/15/2017- Biometrics done
                  4 SR raised with no answer. I even forgot the dates.
                  02/22/2018 ; request for case assistance sent to CIS Ombudsman
                  02/28/2018: Reply from CIS Ombudsman stating they contacted USCIS and was waiting for their reply
                  03/08/2018 : Reply from CIS stating USCIS sent them a response saying they will sent me a notice of my case
                  03/12/2018 (today): got my ead and ap approval.

I really think Ombudsman had a huge role in my application. I would suggest to contact them if you have been waiting for a long time.
                  Good Luck !

Comment

Originally posted by Louisie View Post
                    Congrats! Must be so good to have the card in your hands..
                    Let me ask you: How did you contact Ombudsman? Via phone or form online? Someone told me to go with an infopass before Ombudsman. Did you do an infopass appointment?
                    Don?t have card in my hand yet but it shows my card has been sent
                    I contaced them through online form they have and no I didn?t make an info pass appointment. Go ahead and contact them , you will be fine
                    Goodluck !

Comment

Good news!

Good news finally! Received case approved notification today, after a very long wait (215 days).

Rfe responded: Oct 01
                      Expedition accepted: Feb 01 2018
                      Case approved(ead/ap): March 15

Comment

Card in hand

I got the card in hand 2 days ago. Pd: aug 7

Comment

Lynk I am so happy for you!
                          No news about my case yet..I went to an infopass appointment and it was such a waste of time. The officer told me to wait. And that is it.
                          I asked about the delay, the long wait (it has been 170 days) etc, and she told me the same thing that we can see on uscis site.
                          Now I filled out the ombudsman form and I hope it helps. God blesses us all!
                          One question, I dont remember if you have told me about it; did you receive any update or alert via email when the status changed from Case was received to Card being produced?? Or you kept checking the site?

Originally posted by lynk View Post
                          Good news finally! Received case approved notification today, after a very long wait (215 days).

Rfe responded: Oct 01
                          Expedition accepted: Feb 01 2018
                          Case approved(ead/ap): March 15

Comment

New system sent me an email

Originally posted by Louisie View Post
                            Lynk I am so happy for you!
                            No news about my case yet..I went to an infopass appointment and it was such a waste of time. The officer told me to wait. And that is it.
                            I asked about the delay, the long wait (it has been 170 days) etc, and she told me the same thing that we can see on uscis site.
                            Now I filled out the ombudsman form and I hope it helps. God blesses us all!
                            One question, I dont remember if you have told me about it; did you receive any update or alert via email when the status changed from Case was received to Card being produced?? Or you kept checking the site?
                            Hi Luoise!

Thank you very much!
                            Sorry to hear about infopass but I think if sth was wrong you'd hear by now. Your case is probably just on the line. Unfortunately, 180 days is considered a normal wait nowadays. And I saw a statistic that 90%+ of October cases are still under review, so that explains.

Most part of your wait is probably over too, so hang in there.

Regardingyour question,mine never mentioned card. Also old system didn't send/show anything. But i was signed up for new system (dhs uscis gov). And i got an email alert, saying we took a decision on your case. Then when I log in it says "we approved your case". Thats all I have, no mention of card yet. I heard sth like they're out of cards too, maybe thats the case who knows! Lol

Comment

I just received my approval notice for EAD/AP combined card yesterday!!!! They still need to produce the card and mail it to me and USCIS website hasn't updated my case status, but ahhhh finally!!!!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                              X