Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aug EAD/485 filer at NBC anyone still waiting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how did you receive the info?

Congrats! Did you receive the notification via email? Or you kept checking the site everyday?

Originally posted by xiaochen View Post
    I just received my approval notice for EAD/AP combined card yesterday!!!! They still need to produce the card and mail it to me and USCIS website hasn't updated my case status, but ahhhh finally!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Louisie View Post
      Congrats! Did you receive the notification via email? Or you kept checking the site everyday?
      I actually received a physical approval notice first then got the actual card two days later. The email/text system is lagging and just shot me 12 msgs today lol

Comment

How long to get the EAD card after get the approval notice

I got the approval notice on Saturday March 31, but the case status never got updated. I called uscis to ask when I can get the EAD card but they were to busy and cannot transfer me to level 2 officer. Do you know how long I should get the EAD card?

My PD was July 17, 2017. It is more than 8 months for me

Thanks.

Comment

good news!

Link my family's cases just got aproved on the site, except for mine hahaha
          They said they will need evidence. I dont know what it is, but I'd like to now how many days it took for you to receive RFE through mail. And after sending it back, how many days to approve?

Originally posted by lynk View Post
          Good news finally! Received case approved notification today, after a very long wait (215 days).

Pd: Aug 10
          Rfe responded: Oct 01
          Expedition accepted: Feb 01 2018
          Case approved(ead/ap): March 15

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X