Can I apply another J1 trainee visa ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I apply another J1 trainee visa ?

Currently I'm in J1 visa (as a intra company trainee) from Aug 2017 and program end date is July 2018. My company is planning to extend my training but I know 6 months only is possible to extend. If I want to extend more than a 6 months (one year) then what would be the process for getting the second J1 visa. As I stated the second training program would be around one more year again from the current end date.

1. Do I need to apply new J1 visa. If yes then can I apply it from US or do I need to go back to home country and apply?

2. My wife is carrying now and we are expect our baby on 2nd week of Sept 2018. Is there any complication will arise during the process of getting another J1 visa. She is now under J2 visa.

3. I'm Subject to 212 (e) on my current visa.I have already been to US on 2015 (3 months training) with J1 visa. After that program end I returned to home country and finished my 2 year HRR. Again I came to US with J1 visa for different training program and this time also I'm subject to 2 year HRR.

Kindly Suggest me for the process to get the another J1 as per the requirement stated above.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X