Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Refused Visa at consulate; Morocco; 221(g)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Refused Visa at consulate; Morocco; 221(g)

My fiance went for his interview and had all things required and answered all questions, with the interviewer saying yes/right, etc.... At the end of the interview, he was told he would not be given the visa. Apparently, as I live in the US and upon the finalization of my divorce (I lived with my ex during our process of separation and divorce process as we were and still are friends); I moved in with my fiance's brother (their mom lives there 1/2 year as well) because it was best for me money wise....basically free for me. I am retired and do not work, so it was either rent or save money by moving in with his brother (has extra rooms). The interviewer said we didn't get "officially" engaged until after I had moved in. this seemed strange to him. At the time of the interview, my fiance and i had been online with each other for over a year. We had discussed marriage prior to the "official" marriage proposal many, many times. I had met his brother months before I met him online anyway. I met his mother in person before i met him in person. I was shocked that this was the reason that he was refused the visa. We are both older, over 40+ and both previously married....we know what we want and need in life. We have found that in each other....falling in love before we met......before the interview, I had visited him 3 times for over a total of 4 1/2+ months.

So, the Morocco consulate said they are sending our K1, 129F file back to USCIS?
    Does anyone have any experience with this process? Does anyone know of the same situation with this from someone you know? Do you know what our next step will be? I have received NO mail or notice from NVC or USCIS. I did email NVC and USCIS, both referred me to the other...neither knowing anything yet is my guess.

Any assistance is appreciated. Please be kind as we have worked so hard to get where we are. I cannot live without him and my older children live in the US, as well as my Doctors. I need my fiance to move to the USA to be with me. Thanking you in advance if you have any knowledge, T

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X