EAD - September Filers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EAD - September Filers

I'm so anxious (as maybe all of us who are here on the Forum). I didn't want to raise any SR while the processing times weren't reaching September filers.
    But now it's on Oct 1st and I had no updates about my case. Just checking (daily basis) my mailbox, my email, check your status link..What else can I do..

My timeline is very short lol: sep26th filing date 131/765, SR by phone on Feb27th
    And that's it. Any ideas how to proceed now?
    Anyone who has already received the EAD card? How long does it take after approval letter/email?
    Please talk to me

same boat here

USCIS received my paperwork on September 14th, I did my biometrics on October 13th and since then I dont have any new.

Comment

No updates

Are no news, really good news?

I havent heard anything yet from uscis and each day counts like a week for me. Im reading some people that after waiting 5, 6, 7 months are now receiving RFE instead of the EAD card. My case is 5 months and a half. Totally freaking out..

Comment

news?

Originally posted by Louisie View Post
        Are no news, really good news?

I havent heard anything yet from uscis and each day counts like a week for me. Im reading some people that after waiting 5, 6, 7 months are now receiving RFE instead of the EAD card. My case is 5 months and a half. Totally freaking out..
        Today I am waiting exactly 6 months since USCIS received my case. No updates in the web, nothing has changed since that day.
        The web says that NBC is working on cases from October, I dont understand what happend with september files.

Comment

not even on the new site

Even the new site myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov doesnt show anything for me
          Case was Received is the phrase that is shown everywhere. No more udates. And at infopass appointment they told me the only thing I can do is waiting patiently..grr

Originally posted by Panero View Post
          Today I am waiting exactly 6 months since USCIS received my case. No updates in the web, nothing has changed since that day.
          The web says that NBC is working on cases from October, I dont understand what happend with september files.

Comment

hi

any of you how long it takes for USCIS to review a case? My case was received in September, they started to work on it in december (information from the web) so I was thinking if it takes about 3/4 months to review a case.

Comment

SRs have gone

Can you guys believe that I am still waiting? It has been 6 months already and I feel so bad that I almost cry everyday
              Today I called uscis and they said they cannot see my two SRs in the system. I have the numbers, I have already checked with them some weeks ago. But now they say it has gone. No answers, no updates and now not even my SRs? Whats going on there..My Gosh

any of you how long it takes for USCIS to review a case? My case was received in September, they started to work on it in december (information from the web) so I was thinking if it takes about 3/4 months to review a case.

Comment

Originally posted by Louisie View Post
                Can you guys believe that I am still waiting? It has been 6 months already and I feel so bad that I almost cry everyday
                Today I called uscis and they said they cannot see my two SRs in the system. I have the numbers, I have already checked with them some weeks ago. But now they say it has gone. No answers, no updates and now not even my SRs? Whats going on there..My Gosh
                Waiting as well . But my PD is 05/2016 and RD 10/11
                One thing is the updates are not timely for the USCIS page

Did you check the other website , on the other website it says for me "case approved" https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov/ while for the usual one it is still at "Case received "
                Not sure which is correct will keep you posted .

Prayers for you

Comment

Yes I have checked on this site too..And wherever else is possible lol
                  I didnt receive an email confirming de SR either.

Originally posted by SDG123 View Post
                  Waiting as well . But my PD is 05/2016 and RD 10/11
                  One thing is the updates are not timely for the USCIS page

Did you check the other website , on the other website it says for me "case approved" https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov/ while for the usual one it is still at "Case received "
                  Not sure which is correct will keep you posted .

Prayers for you

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                  X