Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Submission error for Part-B of OCI process on Government of India Website.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Submission error for Part-B of OCI process on Government of India Website.

Hi

I was able to fill Part-A of the OCI Process successfully (Upload image and thumb impression images) and submit it on the Government of India website.

When I was trying to submit the Part-B of the OCI process for minor, on the Government of India website https://passport.gov.in/oci/welcome, the application throws "The specified URL is inaccessible at this time. Please try after some time" error.

Is anyone else seeing this issue?

(https://passport.gov.in/oci/submitPartB)

I have tried on Chrome, Mozilla, IE and Safari and I still don't have any luck.

Raised a ticket with CKGS, and the have sent the same old standard email to clear cache and cookies and enable javascript and cookies in the browser settings. I guess its an automated standard reply.

This was the reply they sent:

Dear Applicant,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused while filling OCI application on Government website.

As you are facing difficulties while filling the application on Government website, we request you to clear cache and cookies and open a new browser with an updated version of Internet Explorer 9 and above/ Mozilla Firefox or else try after sometime.

The Government website is best viewed in
    Internet Explorer 8.x or higher
    Mozilla Firefox? 35.x or higher
    Chrome 36 or higher or an equivalent browser software

You must also have Adobe Acrobat Reader version 7.0 or higher installed on your PC in order to download and print the completed application form.

Please verify that Java Script and cookies are enabled on your computer. Please check that the date / time on your computer are set correctly. If the date / time is set in the future, this can result in not being able to advance past the first page in some browsers.

Since it is a Government website, CKGS has no control over it.

If you require any further information, feel free to call or email us.

The reference ID of this email is xxxxx.

Regards,
    Savita K
    Customer Service Associate
    Cox & Kings Global Services
    Customer Care Nos: 516-206-1483 & 646-589-0088
    Email Address: http://www.in.ckgs.us/feedback/

But was anyone able to submit the application in the last day or two successfully and link the reference number to CKGS?

Thanks,
    Sri

i am trying to link reference number to CKGS but i am unable to. I get an error "web reference number not found,wait for 30 mins" on CKGS website.

Comment

Originally posted by passporthelp View Post
      i am trying to link reference number to CKGS but i am unable to. I get an error "web reference number not found,wait for 30 mins" on CKGS website.
      Were you able to submit Part-B and then trying to look at the Ref Num?

Comment

Originally posted by srishree2001 View Post
        Were you able to submit Part-B and then trying to look at the Ref Num?
        I am actually trying to fill the NRI application form , not that OCI. I completed my entire application on CKGS website earlier. But I made an error in one of the address fields in the government form, so I am trying to link my new government form with my existing CKGS application. When I try to do that, I get the error as mentioned above.

Comment

Originally posted by passporthelp View Post
          I am actually trying to fill the NRI application form , not that OCI. I completed my entire application on CKGS website earlier. But I made an error in one of the address fields in the government form, so I am trying to link my new government form with my existing CKGS application. When I try to do that, I get the error as mentioned above.
          I guess the whole system is messed up. I have seem similar complaints about NRI Passport application site throwing the same error in some other thread.

Comment

Sri,

I am getting the same error. "Specified URL not found". Can you please tell me how you fixed it?

Regards,
            Ragav.

Comment

OCI Submitpart be error " The specified URL cannot be found"

Originally posted by srishree2001 View Post
              Hi

I was able to fill Part-A of the OCI Process successfully (Upload image and thumb impression images) and submit it on the Government of India website.

When I was trying to submit the Part-B of the OCI process for minor, on the Government of India website https://passport.gov.in/oci/welcome, the application throws "The specified URL is inaccessible at this time. Please try after some time" error.

Is anyone else seeing this issue?

(https://passport.gov.in/oci/submitPartB)

I have tried on Chrome, Mozilla, IE and Safari and I still don't have any luck.

Raised a ticket with CKGS, and the have sent the same old standard email to clear cache and cookies and enable javascript and cookies in the browser settings. I guess its an automated standard reply.

This was the reply they sent:

Dear Applicant,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused while filling OCI application on Government website.

As you are facing difficulties while filling the application on Government website, we request you to clear cache and cookies and open a new browser with an updated version of Internet Explorer 9 and above/ Mozilla Firefox or else try after sometime.

The Government website is best viewed in
              Internet Explorer 8.x or higher
              Mozilla Firefox? 35.x or higher
              Chrome 36 or higher or an equivalent browser software

You must also have Adobe Acrobat Reader version 7.0 or higher installed on your PC in order to download and print the completed application form.

Please verify that Java Script and cookies are enabled on your computer. Please check that the date / time on your computer are set correctly. If the date / time is set in the future, this can result in not being able to advance past the first page in some browsers.

Since it is a Government website, CKGS has no control over it.

If you require any further information, feel free to call or email us.

The reference ID of this email is xxxxx.

Regards,
              Savita K
              Customer Service Associate
              Cox & Kings Global Services
              Customer Care Nos: 516-206-1483 & 646-589-0088
              Email Address: http://www.in.ckgs.us/feedback/

But was anyone able to submit the application in the last day or two successfully and link the reference number to CKGS?

Thanks,
              Sri

I am getting the same error while submitting partb of OCI. I tried all browsers with no success and no help on the internet I am stuck. It is frustrating being a software consultant I could not figure out what the issue is. I am not sure how this is not resolved as I see the issue is raised in several places without any reply.

Comment

i am experiencing the same issue :URL not found while filling out Part B of OCI application. does anyone know how to fix this issue

Comment

Redo it

My suggestion, abandon that, restart a new one and complete it. Then link the reference number with the CKGS reference on the CKGS web site.

Comment

any luck?

were you able to overcome the issue? I tried filling new application, tried in different laptops, different browsers and still didnt work
                    any suggestion will really help

Comment

Works for me

I don't have a need now, but I clicked the link in your message. It redirected me to https://ociservices.gov.in/ and I was able to start a new OCI application!

Comment

OCI part B

Hi

I have been trying to submit Part B of OCI at Indian govt website but getting same URL inaccessible error.

Did anyone got the fix.

I have sent email to Indian consulate informing this issue - [email protected]

Thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                        X