Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re-entry The USA

Dears,

I have been in the United States for almost 2 years now under F1 visa but my status got out since I left the college but I already got married then and I applied for AOS when I was studying and once I got approved on my i485 application I stopped going to the school .. after that me and my wife got divorced but at that time I received my EAD and I start working , My EAD expired last month , The immigration sent me an interview date but my lawyer said that I can't go without being married anymore because they will deny my application so she sent them to drop my application which was 7 month ago and till now I didn't get any reply from the USCIS yet , I had to leave the United States 4 days ago for an important family issue and because I was so stressed and rush I couldn't apply for Advance parole and I think my AOS got abandoned and I still have many thing back in the US and I don't know how to re enter again ,, should I apply for new B1 visa ? or any other type of Visas to re enter .

Please help me with your kind replays ASAP since I'm fixing to lose everything back there !!

Thank you very much

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X