Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NOA2 Received.....how long to get an answer from NVC

Hi:

I just got an aporoval notice. MY NOA2 is from 3/1/2018. My question is how long will it take now to get a letter from NVC?

Thanks

Originally posted by gringo View Post
    Hi:

I just got an aporoval notice. MY NOA2 is from 3/1/2018. My question is how long will it take now to get a letter from NVC?

Thanks
    Assuming you're referring to the I-129F petition? in that case, the NVC generally takes 4-6 weeks to process and forward to the US consulate/post.
    --Good luck--
    Good luck. I learned the hard way, I hope you don't have to. Immigration is interesting. Not considered as legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by PKumar01 View Post
      Assuming you're referring to the I-129F petition? in that case, the NVC generally takes 4-6 weeks to process and forward to the US consulate/post.
      Thank you. Yes, i was referring to a I-129F. With the current weather hitting the Northeast and NVC being closed....will this make it a further delay in an answer from NVC. How do I get an answer from the NVC? Me, as the petitioner, gets a letter with the CEAC and invoice number right?

Comment

Originally posted by gringo View Post
        Thank you. Yes, i was referring to a I-129F. With the current weather hitting the Northeast and NVC being closed....will this make it a further delay in an answer from NVC. How do I get an answer from the NVC? Me, as the petitioner, gets a letter with the CEAC and invoice number right?
        Yes, once the NVC processes your case, you will receive a notice in the mail with your Case # and the Embassy/post where your fiance will have the interview. You can use this Case # to track on the CEAC website. Alternatively, if you don't want to wait for the letter to arrive in the mail, you can go ahead and give the NVC a call and ask them for a case # directly. Give it a few weeks before you do, because they may have not even looked at your case yet.
        --Good luck--
        Good luck. I learned the hard way, I hope you don't have to. Immigration is interesting. Not considered as legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X