Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Failure To Apply Reentry Visa

Respected Sir,
    I respectfully want to state that I need some guidance related to an urgent matter regarding a visa dilemma.
    My sister is a Pakistani national. His husband is in Ireland on Stamp 4. He applied for my sister's spouse visa in February 2017 and she received her spouse visa in July 2017. By then my sister had a newborn baby and she applied for her baby with Join Parent visa in July 2017 and her baby received his visa in September 2017. Both my sister and her baby went to Ireland in October 2017. After reaching Ireland both my sister and her baby's visa were extended till June 2018 and November 2018 respectively. My sister has a Garda card which is valid till June 2018.
    However, due to my father's illness in Pakistan, my sister flew away from Ireland to Pakistan in an emergency in February 2018. After my father's condition was stable, she got to know that she did not apply for a re-entry visa while flying back from Ireland. Now what can my sister do to go back to Ireland? What is the procedure and what documents are needed?
    Kindly look into this matter and guide us. We will be extremely grateful for your help.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X