Post OPT filler in December

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by marjie View Post
    After the uscis received my rfe response on March 14 they update the website to rfe received on March 16.
    March 23 they updated my status to ?we are producing your card?. I?m just wondering who has the same experience and how long to get the ead card in the mail?

The status only changed on the uscis.dhis.gov the other website is still saying they received my rfe response.

Any updates .??

Comment

Originally posted by vdkotak View Post
      Any updates .??
      March 27, 2018= The status in the USCIS DHS website change to "We approved your case" and same date status change to " we mailed your card to you. The U.S postal service will deliver it to you."

Any updates for you?

Comment

March 27, 2018= The status in the USCIS DHS website change to "We approved your case" and same date status change to " we mailed your card to you. The U.S postal service will deliver it to you."

Any updates for you?

Congrats...🎊
        No i did e request Monday night and still no reply from them and also no updates 😞😞...

Question 1
        When u did e request what option did u choose.?
        Question 2
        What did u describe for last action question.?

Thank you nd congrats again

Comment

Congrats...🎊
          No i did e request Monday night and still no reply from them and also no updates 😞😞...

Question 1
          When u did e request what option did u choose.?
          Question 2
          What did u describe for last action question.?

Thank you nd congrats again

What is the E request? is that the SR? Well i did fill out the case inquiry on their website March 15 because they received my RFE response march 14 and they haven't change my status to rfe received. Then March 16 they changed the status to RFE Received, they assigned my case to an officer same day and it showed that they sent me a response to my service request but after 7 days i didn't see any mail from them.

Then my status change to we are producing your card March 23 and march 27 status change to case approved and we mailed it to you.

Comment

What is the E request? is that the SR? Well i did fill out the case inquiry on their website March 15 because they received my RFE response march 14 and they haven't change my status to rfe received. Then March 16 they changed the status to RFE Received, they assigned my case to an officer same day and it showed that they sent me a response to my service request but after 7 days i didn't see any mail from them.

Then my status change to we are producing your card March 23 and march 27 status change to case approved and we mailed it to you.

I think it?s same thing but when i did SR they sent me conformation email

Thank you for your request:
            USCIS will review and process the request
            Expect a reply by April 7, 2018
            Your request ID number is SR10851809985***

Is that the right thing.??

Did u received this kind email.?

Comment

I think it?s same thing but when i did SR they sent me conformation email

Thank you for your request:
              USCIS will review and process the request
              Expect a reply by April 7, 2018
              Your request ID number is SR10851809985***

Is that the right thing.??

Did u received this kind email.?

I didn't receive an email like that but it is the same thing when i checked my status on the websites. So that's the SR.

Comment

I didn't receive an email like that but it is the same thing when i checked my status on the websites. So that's the SR.
                Thank you 🙏..

I m so upset nd hopeless i hope i will get some good news soon. I m gonna call USCIS tomorrow and find out what?s going on with my application..

Comment

Thank you 🙏..

I m so upset nd hopeless i hope i will get some good news soon. I m gonna call USCIS tomorrow and find out what?s going on with my application..

How long has it been since you submitted the requested evidence?
                  Does your status online change to rfe received and are you also checking the uscis.dhs.gov website ?because it's more updated compare to the other one.

Comment

Does your status online change to rfe received and are you also checking the uscis.dhs.gov website ?because it's more updated compare to the other one.

They received my RFE documents on Friday at 11AM and my status is same online for RFE evidence needed.
                    I checked USCIS.dhs.gov and it?s same. There is no update that they received my documents. 😞😞😞

Comment

In which website it showing you that your card is delivered.

Comment

Hi.. Marjie

I just received email from USCIS and it says

?Your case is currently under review by an officer. You should receive a decision, correspondence or notice of other action within 30 days of the date of this letter.?

Did u received the same email.?

Comment

Hi.. Marjie

I just received email from USCIS and it says

?Your case is currently under review by an officer. You should receive a decision, correspondence or notice of other action within 30 days of the date of this letter.?

Did u received the same email.?
                          That?s what it says on the website. I didn?t get an email from them .

- - - Updated - - -

In which website it showing you that your card is delivered.

Uscis.dhs.gov

Comment

That?s what it says on the website. I didn?t get an email from them .

- - - Updated - - -

Uscis.dhs.gov

I got email I don?t why ?

I m confused now because in my USCIS.dhs.gov account it is not showing anything.

Comment

I got email I don?t why ?

I m confused now because in my USCIS.dhs.gov account it is not showing anything.
                              Maybe because you set it up to sent you some notifications. I only got an email notification from the uscis.dhs.gov website, i didn't get anything from the other website. Sometimes the websites are late.

Comment

[QUOTE=marjie;559056]

Here's the update.

03/14/18: Potomac Service Center received my RFE.

03/15/18: I Requested SR on their website. (i didn't call because i thought about requesting SR around 10pm lol)

03/16/18: They updated my status to " we received your response to our Request for Evidence for your Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization, Receipt Number YSC1890060208. Our Potomac Service Center office will begin working on your case again. We will mail you a decision or notify you if we need something from you. and now they said "On March 16, 2018, we sent a response to your inquiry about the status of your Employment Authorization application."

Now I don't know what's going on. I hope it's not another RFE. The mail will take 2-7 days again so i have to wait for their response again.

Update me as well. It seems like we have almost the same situations. If they said that they sent you a response to your inquiry March 09 you should have it in the mail by today or yesterday.

Thank you!

Thank you for your reply..
                                YSC1890060208 Is this your receipt number.?

Can I check track your receipt number if u don?t mind. Because I want to see why yours nd mine shows different things.
                                Mine doesn?t show me anything in my account.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X