Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opening a business in USA

Hello,

If I open a business in the US, what else should I do to get the papers to be able to live in the USA?

I have a Spanish passport now.

Thanks.

Originally posted by jack bauer View Post
    Hello,

If I open a business in the US, what else should I do to get the papers to be able to live in the USA?

I have a Spanish passport now.

Thanks.
    This is not a right location & probably you won't find experts here to help you on this topic.

However, if you are willing to invest $1 million, you can directly apply for Green Card.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

No need for 1 million USD.

Here is a better solution and a green card in 2 years

L1 Visa - Intracompany Transferee - Executive, Manager, or Specialized Knowlege Holder

Comment

Originally posted by jack bauer View Post
        No need for 1 million USD.

Here is a better solution and a green card in 2 years

https://www.immihelp.com/l1-visa/
        Yes, Advance GC vs GC after 2 years.
        - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

Comment

I am thinking about extending my business in USA. Need to know all the rules and regulations first.

Comment

Originally posted by Freeman234 View Post
            I am thinking about extending my business in USA. Need to know all the rules and regulations first.
            As I said, this is not the right place for you - please consult an attorney.

Comment

Hello @Libra_14,
              Thank you for your suggestion. I know you really mean it. And this is a great direct guidance. But love to research before taking any decision. And it's better to know a bit before I sit with my lawyer. Thank you.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X