No announcement yet.

FIX FOR CASE STATUS NOT UPDATING - read if you are waiting for updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our account for DHS no longer shows status it is redirected to the USCIS account. Anybody else have this same issue?

Comment

Originally posted by ZIPPO9544 View Post
      Our account for DHS no longer shows status it is redirected to the USCIS account. Anybody else have this same issue?
      I just tried. Not having the same issue.
      10/26/2018 - PD
      11/01/2018 - Finger Print Fee deducted/G28 form rejected
      11/19/2018 - Bio Appointment Received
      11/26/2018 - Bio Appt (Missed)
      11/28/2018 - Bio walk-in
      12/06/2018 - Case is ready to be scheduled for interview
      02/12/2019 - Interview Scheduled!
      03/14/2019 - EAD Card Being Produced

Comment

Weird after the 2 step verification it only gives me these options now "edit my profile, login in to USCIS and First"

Comment

Originally posted by ZIPPO9544 View Post
          Weird after the 2 step verification it only gives me these options now "edit my profile, login in to USCIS and First"
          I opened my DHS account back in January 2019 and it has always given me those three options. Was I supposed to see something different?
          10/22/18 PD
          10/29/18 NOA
          11/02/18 BIO NOA
          11/23/18 BIO APP
          02/28/19 COURTESY LETTER I-693
          05/01/19 EAD CARD IN PRODUCTION Brooklyn, NY
          05/06/19 EAD picked up by USPS
          05/07/19 Posted EAD tracking number from USPS
          05/08/19 letter to handle in person I-693 in local office not interview letter
          05/09/19 EAD delivered.
          05/09/19 NOA received I-130 APPROVED
          06/14/19 DROP I-693 at immigration office NO INTERVIEW
          06/29/19 NOTIFICATION GC IN PRODUCTION
          07/10/19 GC ON HAND ( still no change on dhs acct)

Comment

I have done this since I filed my application and since then it never changed from: we received ur case, u don't need to do anything at this moment. This message appears for my 3 cases : i-485, i-131 and i-765, i had my biometrics done and my case delivered to national benefit center however i still get that message. it just never changes!

Comment

Shoud I create an account on https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov/?? I have one on (https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/landing.do)

Are they different?

Comment

Originally posted by alexk View Post
                Shoud I create an account on https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov/?? I have one on (https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/landing.do)

Are they different?
                Sometimes they update one but not the other. For myaccount I-131 show approved, for casestatus I-131 still say received.
                Nov 2018 - Package sent - EB - Texas Service Center
                Day 1 - Package received at the lockbox
                Day 999 - Card delivered to me - Aug 2021
                ---
                All my posts are based on my experience or information I read on the forums or the USCIS website. I may be wrong. Please consult a professional.

Comment

Originally posted by Enub4 View Post

Sometimes they update one but not the other. For myaccount I-131 show approved, for casestatus I-131 still say received.
                  Unbelievable, I created the account and added my cases, they look just like mycasestatus. :/

I-130 case was received
                  I-485 - Interview Scheduled

Comment

Just saw this and tried. For me this provides updates even older than eGov site
                    Still stuck on June 2018 updates when I had my interview at the end of 2018.

Comment

Originally posted by Dun021 View Post
                      Just saw this and tried. For me this provides updates even older than eGov site
                      Still stuck on June 2018 updates when I had my interview at the end of 2018.
                      Where was your interview done? Did you receive a white paper saying it will take 120 days to review? Have you done anything since the interview?

Comment

Originally posted by alexk View Post

Where was your interview done? Did you receive a white paper saying it will take 120 days to review? Have you done anything since the interview?
                        Interview was in Dec 2018. No white paper or anything. The officer said some background checks are required and date is not current. I have not done anything since the interview. About one month after the interview I got a mail notice that interview was completed and the case must be reviewed. This status does not appear on this DHS site.

Comment

For me status of i485 is older than it appears on other site. My interview was done at Nashville TN on 13th Dec 2018, but status still shows "interview was schedule" not sure why those are not updating. i checked with my attorney and he suggested,

[B]"You have two basic options at this point. You can either continue to wait, given that there has been no negative action taken in your case, and you are simply awaiting your green card in the mail. Or, you can visit your local USCIS office (likely the same place where your interview was conducted) to process an InfoPass appointment, to request the status of your case, and to potentially obtain an

Comment

Originally posted by absolutegame View Post
                            I recently received my Green Card and was surprised that the online status on the Case Status page (https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/landing.do) never changed and that I didn't receive any email or text notification.

Today I discovered a way to create a seperate myUSCIS account with a lot more information on all my cases reflecting every single step from the interview to the shipment of the Green Card.

Just register for a free account here: https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov/ and select "Add a paper-filed case" after setting up your account.

Now enter your receipt numbers, e.g. MSC1234567890 and see a much more detailed case status. This should be especially handy for people waiting for their approval or the green card after the interview.

This account will also allow you to eventually extend your green card via form I-90 after 10 years (if it's already unconditional) or to file for Naturalization after 3 year minus 90 days if your green card is based on marriage and if you are married for at least 3 years.
                            I'm on both the old and new site, and neither show the correct status. They are both still stuck on case received despite me having the interview on Monday. So, thank you for the update, but it is not a fix to the status update issues.
                            2019/02/27 PD
                            2019/03/09 Received Receipts
                            2019/03/15 Received Biometrics Appt.
                            2019/03/26 Biometrics Appt.
                            2019-04-01 Case ready to to be scheduled for interview
                            2019-04-22 Interview Notice received via USPS
                            2019-05-20 Interview: Approved after 82 days.
                            2019-05-21 Card in production
                            2019-05-23 Update that USPS picked up the card
                            2019-05-24 I-130 and I-485 Approval Letters received via USPS.
                            2019-05-29 Green Card Received

Comment

Please I need urgent assistance. I missed interview on 4th of may because we dis not get the notice. On 6th we were rescheduled. Later in the month we received a mail to update address. We completed the form and was submitted. Following my case history I read how it was referred to an officer and it was completed on 29th of may. All along my status was still showing we missed interview and notice would be mailed. On 31st it turn to denied notice. BUT on 1st of June case history showed interview rescheduled. What do I do?

Comment

I want to ask if there is a way to know when the green card will be received.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X