Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NVC experience

Hi there

Feeling really annoyed about the progress of my spousal visa with NVC. Here's what we have so far-

-called last week, just short of 6 weeks since the date of my USCIS NOA2/acceptance letter, informed that since it was 6 weeks and they still hadn't received the case, to call a few days later...for whatever reason...
    -called a few days later as instructed, told that NVC received case 15th February!!!! For some reason, first person I called a few days earlier did not tell me this! This lady told me she would send my case to a supervisor as it was clearly out of standard time-lines for a case number to be generated.
    -called a week later, today, to be told that case enquiry would be e-mailed to supervisor (???!!!). Asked many questions, no answers.

Is this normal???? My NOA2 from USCIS was dated 22/01/2018. The priority date is 04/28/2017. NVC apparently received my case 02/15/2018. Still I have no case number. Any advice on what to do next??? Phone calls seriously aren't getting me anywhere.

Thanks

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X