New way to track

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New way to track

Hello everyone. I've seen at least two post over at the experience forums but not here.
    USCIS has a different website, which I found has alot more information than the case tracker everyone uses.

I hope this helps some! God bless us as we wait!

the same

I just checked the website and it is kind of the same as Check your status.
    There is any other information..

Originally posted by Memoranda View Post
    Hello everyone. I've seen at least two post over at the experience forums but not here.
    USCIS has a different website, which I found has alot more information than the case tracker everyone uses.

Comment

Its generally the same but for both of my cases i485 & i765
      On the myUSCIS It showed that my case i485 was transferred to another center.
      And my i765 has a different receipt date of +5 days.
      I guess it depends if your case is being updated correctly on the USCIS site.

Comment

Nice

Its generally the same but for both of my cases i485 & i765
        On the myUSCIS It showed that my case i485 was transferred to another center.
        And my i765 has a different receipt date of +5 days.
        I guess it depends if your case is being updated correctly on the USCIS site.
        Hello,

It looks slightly better, and slightly more information as well at least in my case. Thank you very much for sharing.

Comment

Thanks for this info! It actually showed there that they sent me an RFE on 3/9/2018 and did not get anything in the mail!!!

Comment

Not too different in my case

Comment

Another way

I've also used this website the graphs can get confusing but it shows a little more something than other sites. It's helped me be realistic about how the Service Centers process the cases. Hope this helps as well.

Comment

Thank you Memoranda; This site is helpful and shows detailed information. This at least gives confidence that our case is being progressed.

Comment

You're welcome L2Dep,

Anything that keeps us hopeful works!

Comment

Thank you

Thank you so much my case was approved and they sent me a notice but the online case was never updated . This website shows my card has been sent. Really helped a lot.

Comment

You're welcome slamsal1,

Congratulations!

Comment

Just opened an account with that one you mentioned . In my case, It has even fewer information than the uscis.gov actually with which you can get more info by opening an account not just putting your case number.
                        And it also has different information ....it says case received on january 18 on the one mentioned but says case received on the 16 on the first one i signed up with...really weird.

Here is the link https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov/

Comment

[QUOTE=liline;559319]

Same for me. I sign up to that websites and it?s showing recieved date was December 7 but it?s really December 5. The second website is more detailed but it updates late compared to the other one .im checking both websites everyday.

Comment

new way, same news

The same for me. I found the same information on both sites, the old and the new one.
                            And on the new website myaccount.dhs..., the date is different from the letter and from the uscis.gov. Almost a week more now :/
                            Ombudsman has not responded to me, Service Request neither, Websites with no updates since biometrics.
                            Oh, And everytime I access the site a new code is needed. Are you all facing this?

Originally posted by liline View Post
                            Just opened an account with that one you mentioned . In my case, It has even fewer information than the uscis.gov actually with which you can get more info by opening an account not just putting your case number.
                            And it also has different information ....it says case received on january 18 on the one mentioned but says case received on the 16 on the first one i signed up with...really weird.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                            X