Any EAD December 2017 filers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any EAD December 2017 filers?

I filed end of November, and the filing date on the Receipts from USCIS is December 1, 2017 - has anyone who filed on that date heard back yet? Anxious!!

Thanks & god bless.

Originally posted by 747boy View Post
    I filed end of November, and the filing date on the Receipts from USCIS is December 1, 2017 - has anyone who filed on that date heard back yet? Anxious!!

Thanks & god bless.
    My RD is 12/15/2017 and I'm still waiting.

This website says they are working on 11/28/2017 right now

Last edited by samlynn; 07-05-2019, 08:37 PM.

Comment

My RD is 12/21/17 nothing yet but case received. We'll just have to keep waiting.

Comment

Hi guys!

Here's the update on my application for EAD under F1 Visa for the OPT.

12/05/17- USCIS received my documents.
        12/07/17- I got the Receipt notice in the mail.
        02/20/18- (75 days) I inquire since i don't know what's going on.
        02/28/18 - it was assigned to an officer for response.
        03/06/18 - they sent a response.
        03/12/18 - i got the response in the mail and it is asking me for RFE. They said I submitted a 2 passport photos with dark background. I am sure that the passport photo i submitted has white background.
        03/13/18 - I sent the new passport photo, they told me to mail it in to 2200 POTOMAC SERVICE CENTER DRIVE STOP 2425, ARLINGTON, VA 20598-2425.

Question:
        1. Does anyone of you encounter the same problem as mine? and how long it will take them take them to process my application after receiving the requested evidence.

I am so worried now, since it is more than 90 days and my start date is february 11, 2018. I have an employer waiting for me and i even requested a job offer letter. Every week they are asking me for an update. I am just afraid that they will get tired of waiting and just give the job to another candidates that can start right away.

Thank you!

Comment

Hi all

I filed for AoS in October but didn't file for EAD until December.

PD for EAD is 12/11
          Biometrics previously completed in november and not required again
          SR raised on 2/24 on day 75, email response said to expect a response by 3/18 but none received
          3/19 today I called USCIS to ask what was happening.

The agent could not be more apologetic or helpful. She said that as I'm on day 98 she could complete a different request as we were outside of normal processing times. She did this and said that I should receive a response by 3/24 although wanted to be clear that I could technically wait another 30 days and to not call again before that.

Fingers crossed!

Comment

Originally posted by 747boy View Post

Thanks & god bless.
            I filed i-765 on December 14th 2017. Today is day 153. We called USCIS call center, and one colleague said it is out of normal processing time, and tried to submit a request when suddenly his system hanged. Asked to call back in 30 min. After calling back, the lady agent was trying to convince me that it is still normal processing time, and said they do process November applications now. Our lawyer filed an inquiry now for the case over the normal processing time and we have to wait till may 27th for the email. It looks like the timings have increased, there is no fixed time frame.

Comment

My RD is November 2. I still haven't heard back about an EAD. Mine is at National Benefits Center. Anyone in a similar timeline and hear back?? Thanks!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X