F-1 re-apply after 214(b) deny

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F-1 re-apply after 214(b) deny

hello. 10 days ago I had an interview at US Embassy for F1 visa for 1 year program in NY. They kept all the required documents (i20, sposnor's letter and bank statement) and when we finished she told me givving me a 221(g) letter "ok, I just want to send me via email a housing offer letter from US and the bank statement of this person in US". So I send her 2 days later these documents and they send me with DHL my documents back with 214(b) and no visa. So I prepare additional documents to take with me and re-apply. I have 1) a written job offer from my country says that I am a qualified candidate for a position in the company, pending I will finish the program and they will re-consider my application then, 2) a home ownership and plot of land document. What do you think? Are these enough? Do I need to fill out a new DS-160, or I can re-apply with the same?
    Also I had an H1B denial 4 years ago, but without going for interview. They send a letter to the employment in US and he informed me.

If you can help me with any advice, I'll appreciate it. Thank you!

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X