EB1C - Travel query

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EB1C - Travel query

I came to US on L1A Blanket which expired in July 2017. An extension was filed before that and was approved in Dec 2017. I now have an I-94 valid till July 2019. My EB1C petition was filed in May 2017 and I received my EAD+AP card (and family's too) in Nov 2017 (valid till Nov 2018).

My question is, can (and should) we travel to India for vacation? If yes, what preparations do we need to ensure?

Thanks in advance!

Originally posted by Dun021 View Post
    I came to US on L1A Blanket which expired in July 2017. An extension was filed before that and was approved in Dec 2017. I now have an I-94 valid till July 2019. My EB1C petition was filed in May 2017 and I received my EAD+AP card (and family's too) in Nov 2017 (valid till Nov 2018).

My question is, can (and should) we travel to India for vacation? If yes, what preparations do we need to ensure?

Thanks in advance!
    You should avoid it unless you have no choice in which case you should keep your attorney ready

Comment

Originally posted by Dun021 View Post

Thanks in advance!
      The purpose of AP is to be able to travel. People routinely use AP, so no need to alter your travel plans.
      Just an opinion; Not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X