Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can H1 applications cause issues for B1 ?16th March interview.urgent advise pls.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can H1 applications cause issues for B1 ?16th March interview.urgent advise pls.

Hi all..

I am really fortunate to find this site as I was tensed and totally worried about the interview day.But going through various experience s of the people on this site,I realised I wasn't alone

I am going to attend B1 visa interview on 16th March. I have applied for H1B visa 3 times so far .First 2 times it didn't get through the lottery and the 3rd time, 2017 it was picked in lottery, but the petition was rejected.can you please tell me if it could cause an issue for me to obtain B1 as I have continuously applied for H1 last 3 yrs?

Thanks in advance!!

Originally posted by Djd_b1 View Post
    Hi all..

I am really fortunate to find this site as I was tensed and totally worried about the interview day.But going through various experience s of the people on this site,I realised I wasn't alone

I am going to attend B1 visa interview on 16th March. I have applied for H1B visa 3 times so far .First 2 times it didn't get through the lottery and the 3rd time, 2017 it was picked in lottery, but the petition was rejected.can you please tell me if it could cause an issue for me to obtain B1 as I have continuously applied for H1 last 3 yrs?

Thanks in advance!!
    Every visa application is treated on its own merits - so your B1 visa response has nothing to do with outcome of your H1 visa application.

However, if the reason for H1 visa was something to do with your candidature (for example your criminal record), then your B1 will also be impacted.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X