No announcement yet.

B1 visa status Administrative Processing @ hyderabad Consulate on 13-03-2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B1 visa status Administrative Processing @ hyderabad Consulate on 13-03-2018

Hi,

I have went for B1 Visa interview on 13 march 2018, and the interview was well and VO asked general questions like
    Where are u going
    how long will u stay
    previous vist details
    current orgnisation
    after that VO said your Visa got approved, you will recieve passport in 3 - 5days.
    passport status : Your passport is still with us Embassy/Consulate
    Visa staus: Administrative Processing.
    i sent mail to [email protected] and the reply is: Your passport is still with post.

Can any one suggest me what could be the issue, how long will it take to update.
    any one facing the issue, please share your experience.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Friends, today(03/19/2018) status has been changed from Administrative processing to Issued, may be i have to wait one more day to change the status to "Your passport is ready for pickup".

Comment

Congratulations.

For others, sometimes they do some background verification & it can take sometime - during that period the status shows as "Administrative processing" - do not worry about it, though there are still chances of rejection (passport will be sent back without visa), but mostly it is done.
      - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X