Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Business Visa (B1/B2) multiple rejections under 214(b) ,need urgent help !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Business Visa (B1/B2) multiple rejections under 214(b) ,need urgent help !!

Dear All,

I am reading this forum since my rejection starts.I have been rejected multiple times but still have hard heart to reapply as my company wants me to send USA for business meetings and Project co-ordination with US team & suppliers within time and budget.

My week Points (Which I think) -
    1.Not Married
    2.In first interview told VO that I will be in USA for 2-3 months for Project discussions.
    3.Joined new company recently (4 months now).

Strong Points -
    1.Good Position with organization.
    2.Good Salary in India
    3.Going to marry in November
    4.Company favours for reapplying.

In last interview VO told after interview that I know you are right person but I am bound by US law.
    Everytime being handed over the same 214b paper that you were not able to demonstrate that your intended activities in the US will be as per classification of............

Is there any idea so that I can reapply to get the Visa to get my meetings completed and back to my sweet home.

Many thanks for your expert supports and views !!

Regards....

Originally posted by success View Post
    Dear All,

I am reading this forum since my rejection starts.I have been rejected multiple times but still have hard heart to reapply as my company wants me to send USA for business meetings and Project co-ordination with US team & suppliers within time and budget.

My week Points (Which I think) -
    1.Not Married
    2.In first interview told VO that I will be in USA for 2-3 months for Project discussions.
    3.Joined new company recently (4 months now).

Strong Points -
    1.Good Position with organization.
    2.Good Salary in India
    3.Going to marry in November
    4.Company favours for reapplying.

In last interview VO told after interview that I know you are right person but I am bound by US law.
    Everytime being handed over the same 214b paper that you were not able to demonstrate that your intended activities in the US will be as per classification of............

Is there any idea so that I can reapply to get the Visa to get my meetings completed and back to my sweet home.

Many thanks for your expert supports and views !!

Regards....
    Request your company to hire a good attorney for your case - they can get more details about your case & can help you quickly.

Reapplying for same visa again & again without any significant change in your situation won't help (its not luck, its law - as the VO told you).

May be your marriage can give you some chance.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

Originally posted by Libra_14 View Post
      Request your company to hire a good attorney for your case - they can get more details about your case & can help you quickly.

Reapplying for same visa again & again without any significant change in your situation won't help (its not luck, its law - as the VO told you).

May be your marriage can give you some chance.
      Dear Libra,

Thanks for your good suggestions....Can you name some good Attorney ??
      Any evidence to show that I'm not going for some productive works there.

Regards,

Comment

Originally posted by success View Post
        Dear Libra,

Thanks for your good suggestions....Can you name some good Attorney ??
        Any evidence to show that I'm not going for some productive works there.

Regards,

A good place to search for an attorney is the American Immigration Lawyers Association attorney search tool: http://www.ailalawyer.org/

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X