Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can L2 visa holder stay in US while L1 visa holder is in Canada?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can L2 visa holder stay in US while L1 visa holder is in Canada?

I have a valid L1 visa and we traveled to US 2 days ago from Canada. I have a work permit in Canada. I have to travel from US to Canada to close out my rental apartment in Canada and then travel back to US by car. My wife cannot accompany me as I have 2 kids. Can she stay here in US while I fly to Canada and then drive back to US? Both of our I-94's have same validity dates.

Originally posted by mathewrond View Post
    I have a valid L1 visa and we traveled to US 2 days ago from Canada. I have a work permit in Canada. I have to travel from US to Canada to close out my rental apartment in Canada and then travel back to US by car. My wife cannot accompany me as I have 2 kids. Can she stay here in US while I fly to Canada and then drive back to US? Both of our I-94's have same validity dates.
    As long as you are not porting your family in US, by giving them L2 visa & you yourself living outside USA - you are good to "visit" anytime anywhere for sometime.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X