Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Urgent help needed regarding B2 Visa. Please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgent help needed regarding B2 Visa. Please!

I am 19 years old from Pakistan and I need to get B-2 visa to visit my sister and brother in law in USA, I've 3 solid reasons to come back to my country within a month.
    1. I need to do internship at a hospital before entering medical school (my 3 sisters are already doctors)
    2.I need to come back for my sister's wedding
    3.I need to get admission in medical school in China

I have no traveling history and ill be traveling alone so will I get visa easily since Trump has made it difficult for Pakistanis from what Ive heard, plus any tips which might prove helpful for interview?

Be confident

Originally posted by zara_siddiqui View Post
    I am 19 years old from Pakistan and I need to get B-2 visa to visit my sister and brother in law in USA, I've 3 solid reasons to come back to my country within a month.
    1. I need to do internship at a hospital before entering medical school (my 3 sisters are already doctors)
    2.I need to come back for my sister's wedding
    3.I need to get admission in medical school in China

I have no traveling history and ill be traveling alone so will I get visa easily since Trump has made it difficult for Pakistanis from what Ive heard, plus any tips which might prove helpful for interview?

Hi Zara,

You need to be prepare for your first 5 question, that would be as follows (90%):

1- Why you want to go to US?

Be crystal clear when you answer this question, like tell them that you are visiting your sister, also u can say that you will go to see some places as well.

2- what do you do?
    again be confident and say that you have finished your initial studies and planning to do Medical internship after your US visit.

3- Is your sister an US citizen?
    Answer this question confidently and honestly

4- for how long you are going to be in US? Do you have any specific plans?
    Tell them 2 weeks, Yes we are going to visit some places... Name those places which are nearby where your sister lives. do not lie.

5- Who gonna sponser your trip?
    your parents/your sister

They might ask you if you have any plans to study in US?
    Say NO confidently, do not fumble.

Make sure you are confident while answering these question as they are the most important one which will decide your visa... Best of Luck for interview.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X