September Filers and question about combo card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• September Filers and question about combo card

Just wanted to give everyone some hope... I rec'd news that my employment auth i-765 is now being produced and will be mailed out. Here is my timeline.

SEPT 1/17- PD date (done through lawyer)
    SEPT 27/17- BIOMETRICS
    SEPT 28/17- RFE (for I485) received in mail
    OCT 25/17- RFE received by USCIS
    DEC 7/17- 1st service request submitted
    JAN 29/18- 2ND service req submitted
    MARCH 1/18- USCIS responded to above service request stating: "The status of this service request is: Your case is currently under review. You should receive a decision or notice of other action shortly."
    MARCH 15/18- i765 is now being produced and will be mailed out

Now my question is- since i filed i131 and i765 at the same time (lawyer did), will i automatically get a combo card? My status for travel doc i131 did not change so I am curious..

STAY POSITIVE EVERYONE!!!!!!!!

same boat as you

Hi, I would like to know which center is doing your case.
    my PD is September 14th and NBC. I did my biometrics on October 13th and since then I dont have any new.

Comment

me too!

Originally posted by sandylou View Post
      Just wanted to give everyone some hope... I rec'd news that my employment auth i-765 is now being produced and will be mailed out. Here is my timeline.

SEPT 1/17- PD date (done through lawyer)
      SEPT 27/17- BIOMETRICS
      SEPT 28/17- RFE (for I485) received in mail
      OCT 25/17- RFE received by USCIS
      DEC 7/17- 1st service request submitted
      JAN 29/18- 2ND service req submitted
      MARCH 1/18- USCIS responded to above service request stating: "The status of this service request is: Your case is currently under review. You should receive a decision or notice of other action shortly."
      MARCH 15/18- i765 is now being produced and will be mailed out

Now my question is- since i filed i131 and i765 at the same time (lawyer did), will i automatically get a combo card? My status for travel doc i131 did not change so I am curious..

STAY POSITIVE EVERYONE!!!!!!!!
      I just saw in other web that someone post that my combo car is being produced and mail it to me on March 16th. so finallly one more step!

Comment

how did you find out?

How is that Panero? What is the other website?

Originally posted by Panero View Post
        I just saw in other web that someone post that my combo car is being produced and mail it to me on March 16th. so finallly one more step!

Comment

try here

Originally posted by Louisie View Post
          How is that Panero? What is the other website?
          Try this website. It is different from the other I was looking at. Actually in this new one yesterday my case changed status to "card was mailed to you" and in the other web there is no change since they received my case in september.

you have to create an account and then you can put your number case.

Comment

Oh this one...I Have already created an account and the Case Was Received notice is the same as in the other site. So sad..

Try this website. It is different from the other I was looking at. Actually in this new one yesterday my case changed status to "card was mailed to you" and in the other web there is no change since they received my case in september.

you have to create an account and then you can put your number case.

Comment

be strong

Oh this one...I Have already created an account and the Case Was Received notice is the same as in the other site. So sad..
              come on! this is a long way. you can do it! AUGUST AND SEPTEMBER files are starting to move now! just be patient and check the web everyday.

Comment

I hope so..

I hope so, Panero! That is why I enter here on this site, to keep myself motivated lol

come on! this is a long way. you can do it! AUGUST AND SEPTEMBER files are starting to move now! just be patient and check the web everyday.

Comment

any new?

I hope so, Panero! That is why I enter here on this site, to keep myself motivated lol
                  I just received my EAD\AP on friday! After six months and a half.

Comment

Congrats

I wish you the best!!!
                    No news for me though..Today 30 days from the service request I raised and when I called them, they told me there are no updates and I need to raise another SR.
                    Sad, just sad
                    I waited 30 days for nothing

I just received my EAD\AP on friday! After six months and a half.

Comment

patience

I wish you the best!!!
                      No news for me though..Today 30 days from the service request I raised and when I called them, they told me there are no updates and I need to raise another SR.
                      Sad, just sad
                      I waited 30 days for nothing
                      I did a SR 0n december 21st and i have an answer from that february 2oth, so take 2 months. be patient, you know is the key for this process

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                      X