Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CKGS website first page Get Started error for OCI apply - can not contact reCaptcha

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please post here if Image Verify button is working. CKGS email replies saying same thing again and again to try in mozilla and clear cookies caches and ensble java script. All attempts are done but still not working.

Comment

Originally posted by vikky789 View Post
      Please post here if Image Verify button is working. CKGS email replies saying same thing again and again to try in mozilla and clear cookies caches and ensble java script. All attempts are done but still not working.
      Same issue, i tried on different laptops, different browsers no luck.
      Called CKGS they asked to send screenshot, did that still not reply.

Comment

CKGS customer care representative said it is working for him and he could go to second page of OCI. He said on First page of OCI application, before GET STARTED button there is a box with two letters/numbers that we need to enter before go to GET STARTED captcha image. that two numbers/letters box is not showing for us above/before GET STARTED button. i am not sure how come it is showing to them, it is same website right.

Comment

In firefox also image verify is not working at all. My BP is going higher when i talk with these brainless fellows. i am planning to call indian embassy in USA locations and let them know about this poor CKGS website and ask why they gave permission to this kind of cheap company to handle OCI and visa applications. I asked my friend to try it from india also but this get started image verify not working.

When these many customers are complaining they should escalate it to their superiors and get it fixed as soon as possible.
          Same error, even shared the screenshot, but nothing working, customer care says to clear cache and retry.

Comment

Originally posted by niranjankunal View Post
            Same error, even shared the screenshot, but nothing working, customer care says to clear cache and retry.
            ask them to escalate it to their supervisor and technical department otherwise complaint to indian embassy/consulate about this poor website and poor CKGS service.
            i tried all things in firefox and it is not working. they are saying they are able to go to next step after captcha. they said there should be box which gives Two letters/numbers that we need to enter before we go to GET STARTED button click for captcha image but that is two letters/numbers box is not showing to all of us which is definitely some kind of web page related error. keep calling them and tell them about this.

Comment

ask them to escalate it to their supervisor and technical department otherwise complaint to indian embassy/consulate about this poor website and poor CKGS service.
              i tried all things in firefox and it is not working. they are saying they are able to go to next step after captcha. they said there should be box which gives Two letters/numbers that we need to enter before we go to GET STARTED button click for captcha image but that is two letters/numbers box is not showing to all of us which is definitely some kind of web page related error. keep calling them and tell them about this.
              They informed me the same that you will see two boxes with captcha above get started button. I am not able to see any boxes. I called them and they gave me complain number :03167687 and said to wait for 24 hrs to get any reply.
              we need to share this posts to Indian Embassy.

Comment

Originally posted by niranjankunal View Post
                They informed me the same that you will see two boxes with captcha above get started button. I am not able to see any boxes. I called them and they gave me complain number :03167687 and said to wait for 24 hrs to get any reply.
                we need to share this posts to Indian Embassy.
                They gave me case number too 4 days back but they are not getting it fixed because it is working from their side. i don't know how they are able to see Two boxes with Captcha above GET STARTED button? i think they have specific mozilla firefox version is installed in their system. who would create such a website with these many limitations these days? reply to same email that you got case number. include screen shot of first page and show them that there is no two boxes with captcha above GET STARTED button.

i think we can call any indian consulate in USA and let them know about this CKGS OCI page issue.

Comment

They gave me case number too 4 days back but they are not getting it fixed because it is working from their side. i don't know how they are able to see Two boxes with Captcha above GET STARTED button? i think they have specific mozilla firefox version is installed in their system. who would create such a website with these many limitations these days? reply to same email that you got case number. include screen shot of first page and show them that there is no two boxes with captcha above GET STARTED button.

i think we can call any indian consulate in USA and let them know about this CKGS OCI page issue.
                  I?m surprised they are not hammered by calls from al over the country due to this issue yet. None of the applications (adult,spouse or minor) is working. Checked this morning and just now but still no luck. Receiving the same scripted response for every email that the escalation is in process and support team notified but no fix still in place. Imagine if US passport application site had been down for so long, there would have been chaos !

Comment

Did you guys get any reply from CKGS on this captcha issue of OCI application. In CKGS home page, Important Notice: there about delays of processing OCI applications also so we will see delays in processing too even though this website issue is fixed.

i am not sure when will they fix this captcha issue on webpage.
                    Last edited by vikky789; 03-19-2018, 05:33 PM.

Comment

same here . I am trying to apply for my 13 years old. I can not continue from 1st page. Captcha error. Firefox not showing captcha Also internet explorer i can see captcha but not working . ALso Firefox no go. I hate this damn site.
                      Last edited by sandeepkapadia; 03-19-2018, 08:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sandeepkapadia View Post
                        same here . I am trying to apply for my 23 years old. I can not continue from 1st page. Captcha error. Firefox not showing captcha Also internet explorer i can see captcha but not working . ALso Firefox no go. I hate this damn site.
                        i tried un-checking Block pop-up windows in privacy settings of mozilla firefox as per ckgs supervisor suggestion but did not work. i have no idea how it is working for them. he said he will contact IT team and find more on it.

if any one could able to get pass this captcha image verify page please post here.

Comment

i tried un-checking Block pop-up windows in privacy settings of mozilla firefox as per ckgs supervisor suggestion but did not work. i have no idea how it is working for them. he said he will contact IT team and find more on it.

if any one could able to get pass this captcha image verify page please post here.
                          with CS in India at the moment. working for them. they can go to next page after click on get started. crazy

Comment

I see the reCAPTCHA timeout issue too. I raised a ticket (complaint as well) and then I noticed there is a thread discussing it.

I am surprised they have not noticed it already since it completely blocks anyone from getting a new OCI application started. That should be a basic health monitoring metric for them and someone from CKGS tech team should have been paged and looking at it already.

It is stunning how incompetent they are. Please update this thread if you find that the problem is fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by lkshmnry View Post
                              I see the reCAPTCHA timeout issue too. I raised a ticket (complaint as well) and then I noticed there is a thread discussing it.

I am surprised they have not noticed it already since it completely blocks anyone from getting a new OCI application started. That should be a basic health monitoring metric for them and someone from CKGS tech team should have been paged and looking at it already.

It is stunning how incompetent they are. Please update this thread if you find that the problem is fixed.
                              it is incompetent, I had talked to their CS 4 times so far and they still keep singing song that its fine in India. Once they click on GET STARTED they can go to next page.
                              So frustrating. Anyone know email address of NAMO or his PA? I wanna to raised issue to them.

Comment

Originally posted by sandeepkapadia View Post
                                it is incompetent, I had talked to their CS 4 times so far and they still keep singing song that its fine in India. Once they click on GET STARTED they can go to next page.
                                So frustrating. Anyone know email address of NAMO or his PA? I wanna to raised issue to them.
                                i never saw such a poor website in my life. it looks like they did not even spend few rupees on this website. how come Indian Embassy/consulate gave permission to this CKGS? i remember other service few years back before CKGS and that was very good. i emailed to Indian consulate/embassy in usa about this issue.

Guys, they create case/ticket and that does not help at all. their superiors has to be involved in this issue and work with their IT team to get it fixed. this issue has been there from 6 days. keep calling them and ask them to transfer to their managers
                                Last edited by vikky789; 03-20-2018, 10:30 AM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X