Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CKGS website first page Get Started error for OCI apply - can not contact reCaptcha

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CKGS website first page Get Started error for OCI apply - can not contact reCaptcha

Hi,

i tried to fill the new OCI application and after i filled first page and click Get started then it is throwing the error as: can not contact reCaptcha. check your connection and try again. i tried in all browsers ad it has same issue. anybody had this issue? i need this urgent since travel plans are there.

Sane error to me in all browsers except Fire fox. Firefox showing me a captcha and the verify button does nothing. Just closes the captcha and end up in the same getting started page.
    If anyone figured out how to use the ckgs website oci getting started, pls share

Comment

Originally posted by sry234 View Post
      Sane error to me in all browsers except Fire fox. Firefox showing me a captcha and the verify button does nothing. Just closes the captcha and end up in the same getting started page.
      If anyone figured out how to use the ckgs website oci getting started, pls share
      I called and emailed ckgs ([email protected]) but they are testing it from india and saying it is working. they are waiting for more customers complaint calls. I lost all my patience. these websites are worst.

Comment

can you call CKGS and tell about this issue. I tried few times already. also send them email with screenshot of error message.

Comment

Same Error since yesterday

I tried chrome, IE and FireFox . Nothing worked out. I called CKGS customer care 3 times today and they are singing the same song everytime that I have to use FireFox latest version. I told them that I'm using FireFox and he asked me to clear the cache and try after sometime.

Since Yesterday I tried like more than 15 times and I'm done with this . If any one come up with the solution , Please let me know.

Based on my research it seems it is something related to Microsoft Visual studio version installed on the machine, not sure if this is true or not.

Comment

Originally posted by vikky789 View Post
            can you call CKGS and tell about this issue. I tried few times already. also send them email with screenshot of error message.
            I emailed and they asked me to send screenshot. I sent them with screenshots and steps to repro. Its insane. The website is horrible.

Comment

Originally posted by prayabha View Post
              I tried chrome, IE and FireFox . Nothing worked out. I called CKGS customer care 3 times today and they are singing the same song everytime that I have to use FireFox latest version. I told them that I'm using FireFox and he asked me to clear the cache and try after sometime.

Since Yesterday I tried like more than 15 times and I'm done with this . If any one come up with the solution , Please let me know.

Based on my research it seems it is something related to Microsoft Visual studio version installed on the machine, not sure if this is true or not.
              Yes. i tried from Mozilla fire fox and image verification page is not moving after clicking verify. why indian embassy gave permission to these kind of company. can't they get it fixed this web page issue? they are not taking customer complaints as serious. their customer care service guys saying it is taking to second page when they try it from india. we may need to give it a try by asking indian friends to help us out to fill first two pages until we get web reference number then we can fill rest from here once account is created.

we should complaint to indian embassy about this CKGS website page.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes. i tried from Mozilla fire fox and image verification page is not moving after clicking verify. why indian embassy gave permission to these kind of company. can't they get it fixed this web page issue? they are not taking customer complaints as serious. their customer care service guys saying it is taking to second page when they try it from india. we may need to give it a try by asking indian friends to help us out to fill first two pages until we get web reference number then we can fill rest from here once account is created.

we should complaint to indian embassy about this CKGS website page.

Comment

how to contact USA based CKGS employee to escalate this issue. customer care numbers of CKGS is from india and they are not escalating this issue. Get Started button on first page of CKGS/image verify is not moving to next.

Comment

Hi,

i tried to fill the new OCI application and after i filled first page and click Get started then it is throwing the error as: can not contact reCaptcha. check your connection and try again. i tried in all browsers ad it has same issue. anybody had this issue? i need this urgent since travel plans are there.
                  I am also facing the same issue since last 2 days. reCAPTCHA error on clicking Getting Started button. This is shameless and absolutely ridiculous that such an important website is not functional since last 2 days..sent email to the CKGS support but they only suggested using firefox which I am already using. This is getting nowhere..not sure how to escalate this more.

Comment

Originally posted by onkar_k View Post
                    I am also facing the same issue since last 2 days. reCAPTCHA error on clicking Getting Started button. This is shameless and absolutely ridiculous that such an important website is not functional since last 2 days..sent email to the CKGS support but they only suggested using firefox which I am already using. This is getting nowhere..not sure how to escalate this more.
                    In firefox also image verify is not working at all. My BP is going higher when i talk with these brainless fellows. i am planning to call indian embassy in USA locations and let them know about this poor CKGS website and ask why they gave permission to this kind of cheap company to handle OCI and visa applications. I asked my friend to try it from india also but this get started image verify not working.

When these many customers are complaining they should escalate it to their superiors and get it fixed as soon as possible.

Comment

Hi,

I am facing same issue since last 2 days. One thing to note is that I was able to fill for me & wife, but when I select minor, that is when this issue is happening. Not sure if that helps

Comment

Guys, please call ckgs and ask to transfer call to their supervisor. Also try to go to ckgs local office if you live in same city.

Saturday and Sunday their customer care service and office is closed. They are wasting our time. Again OCI process take up to 3 months. My kid has to go to india by june ending. Do they take original usa passport in houston for new OCI process? If they take then if there is any emergency in those 3 months and have to go to india then how to go without passport.

Comment

Guys, please call ckgs and ask to transfer call to their supervisor. Also try to go to ckgs local office if you live in same city.

Saturday and Sunday their customer care service and office is closed. They are wasting our time. Again OCI process take up to 3 months. My kid has to go to india by june ending. Do they take original usa passport in houston for new OCI process? If they take then if there is any emergency in those 3 months and have to go to india then how to go without passport.
                          Any update yet??? Tried 5 times today and still the same issue. CKGS should be ashamed of this bug on their site. With so many customers complaining, they have still not fixed the bug. Any workaround to get the web reference no so that we can proceed with the application? Please suggest if anyone has found a fix yet.

Comment

Originally posted by onkar_k View Post
                            Any update yet??? Tried 5 times today and still the same issue. CKGS should be ashamed of this bug on their site. With so many customers complaining, they have still not fixed the bug. Any workaround to get the web reference no so that we can proceed with the application? Please suggest if anyone has found a fix yet.
                            No fix. They are closed saturday and sunday. Their webpage has to be fixed. Looks like they are not even spending money on web page issues. Call ckgs on monday and do not listen to them if they saytry in mozilla..... all that BS. Talk to their supervisor and also tell them that you are going to inform indian embassy about this worst ckgs website issues. i will do same. They are not at all taking customer complaints seriously. This OCI is such an important thing and their website first page not working from 3 days. we don?t have any other option. Only option is they have to get it fixed this get started captcha issue in oci first page.

Comment

Originally posted by jigks View Post
                              I am facing same issue since last 2 days. One thing to note is that I was able to fill for me & wife, but when I select minor, that is when this issue is happening. Not sure if that helps
                              I just tried in mozilla firefox by giving Adult - US nation - By born. New OCI. affer all information is filled then clicked on GET STARTED button then asked select images with Car then i did and clicked Verify then verify button is greyed out and not taking to next page. It’s not working for Adult applicant too.
                              Problem is with that images verify page which their Information Technology team have to fix it
                              Last edited by vikky789; 03-18-2018, 04:08 PM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                              X