Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CKGS website first page Get Started error for OCI apply - can not contact reCaptcha

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vikky789 View Post
    i never saw such a poor website in my life. it looks like they did not even spend few rupees on this website. how come Indian Embassy/consulate gave permission to this CKGS? i remember other service few years back before CKGS and that was very good. i emailed to Indian consulate/embassy in usa about this issue.

Guys, they create case/ticket and that does not help at all. their superiors has to be involved in this issue and work with their IT team to get it fixed. this issue has been there from 6 days. keep calling them and ask them to transfer to their managers
    Funny thing is I was able to apply for myself and wife yesterday afternoon. But then issue started in evening for me when I was about to apply for my minor son.

Comment

Originally posted by sandeepkapadia View Post
      Funny thing is I was able to apply for myself and wife yesterday afternoon. But then issue started in evening for me when I was about to apply for my minor son.
      can you please tell us from which browser did you fill when you and your wife applications are filled. did you see any two letter/number captcha box before GET STARTED button?

Comment

Originally posted by vikky789 View Post
        can you please tell us from which browser did you fill when you and your wife applications are filled. did you see any two letter/number captcha box before GET STARTED button?
        I used Firefox. There was no captcha at all when I filled up those 2 application. It was smooth and even governments website was silky. This captcha thing started yesterday evening at least for me. Now all browsers including Firefox, IE, and chrome asking for captcha and even after right captcha they won't let u proceed further. I hope that will help.

Comment

Originally posted by sandeepkapadia View Post
          I used Firefox. There was no captcha at all when I filled up those 2 application. It was smooth and even governments website was silky. This captcha thing started yesterday evening at least for me. Now all browsers including Firefox, IE, and chrome asking for captcha and even after right captcha they won't let u proceed further. I hope that will help.
          Guys, good news! I was able to generate the OCI reference no for minor. The CAPTCHA is working now.

Comment

Originally posted by onkar_k View Post
            Guys, good news! I was able to generate the OCI reference no for minor. The CAPTCHA is working now.
            Yep its works now. Thanks.
            Thanks CKGS of course

Comment

Originally posted by onkar_k View Post
              yes. after calling them multiple times they might escalated issue and got it fixed finally

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X