Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4 months passed but no update for I-140 application

Hi Guys,

I cannot see my status update for my I-140 NIW application in USCIS webpage even though more than 4 months passed since my priority date. Is there anyone having the same issue? Should I be worried? Do you think I can get an answer anytime soon?

My timeline is:

Nov 7, 2017 - I-140 was filed
    Nov 9, 2017 - Priority date
    Dec 28, 2017 - AOS was filed
    Feb 8, 2018 - Fingerprint appointment was completed
    Mar 16, 2018 - as of today, no update on my status.

Thanks.

Originally posted by scyrt View Post
    Hi Guys,

I cannot see my status update for my I-140 NIW application in USCIS webpage even though more than 4 months passed since my priority date. Is there anyone having the same issue? Should I be worried? Do you think I can get an answer anytime soon?

My timeline is:

Thanks.
    Check the USCIS processing time, you will see which month is currently being processed. You need to select which service center that process your case
    https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/processTimesDisplayInit.do . Also, not sure if NIW application is allowed to upgrade you I-140 to premium process (will take only 2 weeks), talk to lawyer for legal advise on this.

Comment

Originally posted by BGFJG11898 View Post
      Check the USCIS processing time, you will see which month is currently being processed. You need to select which service center that process your case
      https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/processTimesDisplayInit.do . Also, not sure if NIW application is allowed to upgrade you I-140 to premium process (will take only 2 weeks), talk to lawyer for legal advise on this.
      I checked there but it just gives you an idea for the processing times not specifically for my case. When I check my status, it always shows following error. That was my question.

"Validation Error(s)
      You must correct the following error(s) before proceeding:
      My Case Status does not recognize the receipt number entered. Please check your receipt number and try again. If you need further assistance, please call the USCIS Contact Center at 1-800-375-5283."

Comment

as of March 20, USCIS put an update for my case that says "my case was received". They also updated their website for processing times which look like longer than previous updates..

Comment

Originally posted by scyrt View Post
          Hi Guys,

My timeline is:

Thanks.
          hi my friend, just wait and patient. what is your receive date. If your receive date before October 03, 2017 you can start to do a Case inquiry

hope you get a good news soon

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X