Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Medical treatement for a Visator visa

Hi All,

I am planning to bring my parents for this summer, there VISA got approved (B2) and I wanted provide treatment for my mother as she is suffering from Knee pain problem as part of the visit. I wanted to treate my mother with surgery in US than in India because the success ratio (as per doctor words) is more here. Can anybody help us to provide some info about this. Also need some info about the medical insurance plans, which is preferable for such a case.

Thanks for all your help in advance.

Regards,
    Arun Malla

Originally posted by Arun Siva Santhosh View Post
    Hi All,

I am planning to bring my parents for this summer, there VISA got approved (B2) and I wanted provide treatment for my mother as she is suffering from Knee pain problem as part of the visit. I wanted to treate my mother with surgery in US than in India because the success ratio (as per doctor words) is more here. Can anybody help us to provide some info about this. Also need some info about the medical insurance plans, which is preferable for such a case.

Thanks for all your help in advance.

Regards,
    Arun Malla
    What information you need? Visa? Doctor? or Insurance?

Visa you already got & for rest of the thing, this is not a forum to look for.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X