Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Walk in or shipping options!! Please help!! CKGS info is POS!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walk in or shipping options!! Please help!! CKGS info is POS!!

I am totally lost. I choose walk in option the initial OCI card application, but at the end of all applications before going to government website, it tells me that I should pay for shipping or create my own shipping label through UPS.. How is their wording and sentence structure this bad? They dont give you straight foward answer, its just piece of $#!T. I have researched and researched for 3 hours now and info on above questions.

my question would be? what is purpose of walk in then? Am I paying for shipping regardless of submitting in person? I am under the impression that I could submit in person and pick passport, OCI card and Renunciation certificate from their office/location in person. Am I wrong? I am submitting or chose to do walk in Atlanta office location. I am already paying $470 for POS service, is it possible to save money through shipping, its not even that, I just want to pick it in person so I can confirm then and their if things don't go correctly spelling mistake or M or F or some other stuff. I had bad experience with government agencies before.

So, you walk in then you submit your application in person right? do we still need to notarize stuff even person verifying it?
    Can any of you have walk in process? If so, please share your experience. Is it different for different locations? Thanks. I appreciate it Thanks again.

i am applying OCI for my kid(minor) at CKGS Houston. i gave walk-in for submission and chose date and time for submission. Then it went to collect page but i don't see walk-in option in collect. it has only two options like fedex, ups and then my address is showing. why by default it is taking collect as shipping?? can't i go walk-in for collect?

Comment

Well, Yes. You walk in and you submit the application. Once you submit, CKGS sends out to Indian government(INDIA) I believe. Once, they process it and accepts your application. You get your passport back in one of mail (15$), You get your renunciation certificate in different mail ($15) and finally I guess OCI card($15). Hence the $45 dollars. Bastards, ****ing bastards. They have weird rules about shipping options. They wont allow you go through FedEx unless you directly order
      (request) it from them. You cant use USPS services and UPS. I tried my own using UPS but I am not going to use them because there is no guarantee or signed receipt from their end or email confirmation that they sent you the items. You basically don't know whether UPS/FEDEX picked out your items for CKGS or left it out in the open outside of the building until its in your mail. It's basically **** Extortion and Abusing power. With weird rules, they know people will accept whatever charge you. Because, we all know how **** big of hassle if one 3 items is missing, you are **** and their shitty CS service will be like we don't know what happened, its in our website that when you use your own shipping, there is no acknowledgement. The weird thing is you don't know how long its takes to process all the items and when you create a shipping label Guess what, you have an expiry date for shipping label or pick up date for UPS to go to their building and pick your items to send it you since you don't know when its done, there is no pick date. Now, you know why its **** extortion? well you get it is **** extortion.

I am guessing if you don't choose walk in, you pay extra $15 so more like $60 or may be $90($15 each item each way for each item -> to the CKGS location, and from CKGS location to your house).

Unbelievable, **** suckers rip you straight through.

CKGS master minds, you guys going straight to hell.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X