Questions for Denver filing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions for Denver filing?

I?m about to file my husband?s N400. I?m planning to do it online as I?m seeing it is faster.

I?m guessing it?s going to Denver office since we live in Colorado- is this correct? (Sounds obvious but just want to make sure). Or is it different when doing e-file?

Do I create an account and use that as the account number on the form?

My husband can apply under the 3 yr/spouse and the 5 yr rule. We have 3 children and been married over 6 years. Is there an advantage for him to file one over the other?

I?m not finding any updated information for people in Colorado- any word on how fast processing is going?

while waiting for all the paperwork to go through, can we still travel out of country to visit his family?

That?s all I can think of right now. Thanks for your time!

Approved N400 with pending ROC: Denver CO

Originally posted by Colorado View Post
    I?m about to file my husband?s N400. I?m planning to do it online as I?m seeing it is faster.

I?m guessing it?s going to Denver office since we live in Colorado- is this correct? (Sounds obvious but just want to make sure). Or is it different when doing e-file?

My husband can apply under the 3 yr/spouse and the 5 yr rule. We have 3 children and been married over 6 years. Is there an advantage for him to file one over the other?

I?m not finding any updated information for people in Colorado- any word on how fast processing is going?

while waiting for all the paperwork to go through, can we still travel out of country to visit his family?

Hi, I am in Denver Colorado Field office as well. I paper filed mine in October 2016 and sent it to Phoenix Arizona and my interview was in Denver. Here is my timeline for n400 with Pending ROC. Some of your questions I can't answer them because I 'm not sure but there is another forum if you'd like to join it's called visa journey. They are very helpful there and the response is pretty quick. Good luck on your Journey.

Thank You

10/23/2017- sent to Phoenix, AZ lockbox via USPS
    10/26/2017- NOA 1 with IOExxxx receipt number
    10/28/2017- Biometric scheduled (online status)
    11/16/2017- Biometric done at ASC
    01/10/2018- online status updated - Interview has been scheduled
    02/14/2018- Interview (passed) but decision cannot be made because of pending ROC. Officer has to review it first before he will approved my n400.
    02/20/2018- online status updated- We placed you in line for youth ceremony and will send you a notice. .......
    03/02/2018- Oath letter mailed
    03/20/2018- Oath Ceremony
    03/21/2018- Applied for US Passport @ Golden CO.

Comment

Originally posted by Colorado View Post

As for traveling I think you can still travel as long as you have the Green Card with you. In my case I didn't travel outside the country because my Green Card was expired and my extension letter was also expired and I didn't get a stamped on my passport. And then I was too afraid, what if I will received an interview or request for more evidence while I am out?

By the way i paper filed mine but I think they converted mine into e-file because I got a notice from them to create an account online so that I can print my notices and view my status.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X