Refusal due to petitioners domicile issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Refusal due to petitioners domicile issue

My mom applied for my under 21 sister who got refused under section 221(g) as they are asking for My moms domicile. my mom didnt live enough in usa before but after we got refusal letter she is been living since sept and paid taxes(tax return papers also sent), has her state Id, bank accounts active, her employment letter . she recently went back and dropped all documetns and we still get the same letter as before to prove her domicile. what else we need to show to consulate to show her domicile? when we try to call the customer service what is missing they have no clear cut answer. dont know what else to do . Please help with suggestions. thanks alot.

Originally posted by jassiminhas View Post
    My mom applied for my under 21 sister who got refused under section 221(g) as they are asking for My moms domicile. my mom didnt live enough in usa before but after we got refusal letter she is been living since sept and paid taxes(tax return papers also sent), has her state Id, bank accounts active, her employment letter . she recently went back and dropped all documetns and we still get the same letter as before to prove her domicile. what else we need to show to consulate to show her domicile? when we try to call the customer service what is missing they have no clear cut answer. dont know what else to do . Please help with suggestions. thanks alot.
    Hi Jassimin, did you manage to solve the issue ? may I ask from which country your sister is applying ?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X