Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OCI Application Collect mode - How to choose walk-in for collect

Hi Guys,

i gave walk-in for submission and it asked date and time then i gave it. Then for collection it is showing my address and has options like fedex, ups. there is no option as walk-in for collect. how can i proceed from this step. i am applying at CKGS Houston location. i want to pick up/collect by walk-in too. should i not choose fedex or ups and then just click agree check box in the bottom in submit and collect page?
    Last edited by vikky789; 03-20-2018, 10:48 PM.

CKGS customer care representative told me that i need to choose i will give my own airway bill and then under airway bill number give as NA(Not applicable) for walk-in(in-person) collect. He said we need to give original usa passport of applicant when we submit documents and then indian consulate in USA verify it and send it back to us in 1-2 weeks ( or in-person pick up at CKGS).

Mine is in Houston CKGS. can any one confirm it

Comment

Originally posted by vikky789 View Post
      CKGS customer care representative told me that i need to choose i will give my own airway bill and then under airway bill number give as NA(Not applicable) for walk-in(in-person) collect. He said we need to give original usa passport of applicant when we submit documents and then indian consulate in USA verify it and send it back to us in 1-2 weeks ( or in-person pick up at CKGS).

Mine is in Houston CKGS. can any one confirm it

Now they are saying walk-in option was removed for Collect. only we can submit by walk-in. Then address check was not working with zip code from their website for return ship then i called them and they could proceed to next step with same address that i gave so he submitted address for me through UPS to go to next page(payment page). CKGS website and other things are not at all good.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X