Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRAVEL TO USA ON B2 VISA WITH PENDING i-129F PETITION

Hi Immihelp!

I've asked this question in the K1 Visa section but got little help.

I obtained a B2 visa in 2017 to attend a wedding with my boyfriend who is a US Citizen. I attended the wedding and my boyfriend proposed. I left the USA after a week and went back to South Africa. A few months later I went back to the USA for the holidays and was admitted. I stayed for two weeks and left back to SA.

We then applied for the K1 visa.

Now I am intending to go to the USA for a few months while we wait for the i129F petition. When the petition is approved, I will return to South Africa and see the K1 visa through and then return to the USA to marry the man I love. What are my chances of being admitted into the USA on a B2 visa?

Currently, I do not own property, a vehicle, a lease or have an employer. I am a freelance film producer so it may seem I have no ties to my country. Literally all i have is a retirement plan, credit card debt and a goof amount of cash in the bank.

What can I do to ensure that I am admitted into the US on a b2 visa as I DEFINITELT intend to leave for my K1 visa interview.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X