Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• N400/i751/study abroad

Hello guys,

I have been searching all over the internet and have not quite found what I am looking for. My situation is:
    I entered the US with K1 visa and currently is waiting for my I751 (10 years GC) to approve. I applied back in February 2017, CSC center
    I also applied for N400 back in December 2017 at Seattle office. I had my biometrics taken and currently waiting for inline interview. The estimated processing time is 10 months on my account which for some reasons showed as January 2019.
    I got into a study abroad program in Spain which is fully paid for and I do not want to miss out the opportunity. The program is from September to December 2018. I know that I need to apply for Schengen visa which could only be "ONE TIME ENTRY" visa.

My question is:
    1. If I got an interview for N400 during the time I am in Spain, Could I reschedule it? How will it affect my case?
    2. Has anyone have any experience applying for Schengen visa with your i551 stamp. In case, I still do not get my green card on time.

Thank you so much.

Actually this is the basic of Schengen visa. American citizens who hold the powerful blue passport can travel to Schengen countries without Schengen visa for a period of 90 days. The only requirement being that your passport must be valid for at least 3 months after your return to the United States.

You must be no stranger to the paperwork since you are familiar with Green card process. But Schengen visa is miles easier, if you follow our steps below you will have your visa at most in 2 weeks (3 days if you are from India, China, Russia etc).
    Which study programs you get into?
    If you submit all your document in time, then there might be no issues.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X