Visitor visa renewal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visitor visa renewal

Hi Dear members of the forum. I hope to find a piece of advice from you on how to avoid addition travel to Sydney from Brisbane in order to renew USA visa.
    Intro: Im a permanent resident of Australia with Russian Passport and I meet all the requirements to renew USA visa without coming to an interview..Except of one.. Or maybe Im meeting this one as well Im just nor sure yet.

Here is this requirement: Was your previous visa approved at the time of the interview, without any correspondence from the Consulate indicating that your application required further administrative processing?

Here is how it was during the previous interview: The embassy officer said that she is happy to stick the visa now (at that moment), however, my passport would expired in less than six months. So I had to change my passport and send it to the embassy to attach it a bit later.

So, may you please intelligent people help me to understand whether I meet this requirement as well.

Thank you so much in advance!

Liliia Z

Originally posted by Liliia Zharekhina View Post
    Hi Dear members of the forum. I hope to find a piece of advice from you on how to avoid addition travel to Sydney from Brisbane in order to renew USA visa.
    Intro: Im a permanent resident of Australia with Russian Passport and I meet all the requirements to renew USA visa without coming to an interview..Except of one.. Or maybe Im meeting this one as well Im just nor sure yet.

Here is this requirement: Was your previous visa approved at the time of the interview, without any correspondence from the Consulate indicating that your application required further administrative processing?

Here is how it was during the previous interview: The embassy officer said that she is happy to stick the visa now (at that moment), however, my passport would expired in less than six months. So I had to change my passport and send it to the embassy to attach it a bit later.

So, may you please intelligent people help me to understand whether I meet this requirement as well.

Thank you so much in advance!

Liliia Z
    You meet the requirement. Your visa was never intended for administrative processing (which is embassy's background verification).

Go ahead & Best of luck.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X