Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Former Drop-out Applying for New F1

Hello, thank you for reading this post.
    I have attended a private religious collage in the U.S. in 2012, and I decided to quit after the first semester. Upon leaving, I was warned that I would be "reported" to officials for some registration reasons(maybe becuase the new semester had already begun), but it would be done after I left the country, out of their "kindness". They mentioned that I would have problems entering the country in the next 5 years. I was 18, and didn't really understand the consequences of it. Now, I have graduated from college in another country, and applying for a master degree program in the U.S. ( a different school in a different state from the one I've attended). I am wondering if I will face difficulties while applying for the F1 Visa. Thank you.

Similar situation

I'm also in a very similar situation, having dropped out of my MS program 7 years ago and obtained an admit to PhD program recently. Have created my own thread but would love some insights if you happen to come across any! All the best for your Visa interview.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X