Green color 221 G for B2 visa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green color 221 G for B2 visa

My brother who is an engineer and working in India got Green color 221 G during B2 visa stamping with passport returned to him whereas his wife got the visa. Her brother also stays in USA. They were planning to come to USA for a Summer vacation trip.

My brother was asked to give below details. Out of below, number 3,4,7,6 are not applicable to him. Can anyone suggest if I need to give invitation letter to him or his brother in law needs to give invitation letter to him and what should be the content of it.
    Also he is visiting on self funding so what needs to be given for point # '6)Funding:'

1) Invitation: An invitation letter from the sponsoring organization in the U.S. For graduate students, workers, and exchange visitors, this letter should include your supervisor or advisor and details about your work. (in .PDF format)

2) Resume: A detailed resume/CV, including your professional and academic background.

3) Publications: A list of all your publications in the format: [Title, Date of Publication].

4) Research: A detailed abstract/description of 1) any research you intend to conduct in the U.S.; and 2) all past and/or current research in all countries.

5) Position: Your current/ past job title and a detailed description of your work.

6) Funding: Name of the person or organization who is funding your trip and your research.

7) Travel: Dates and locations of all your international travel for last 10 years, except for U.S. travel.

8) Contact Information : Email address or phone number that you prefer we use in order to get in touch with you regarding the status of your case.

Originally posted by Dipali@VA View Post
    My brother who is an engineer and working in India got Green color 221 G during B2 visa stamping with passport returned to him whereas his wife got the visa. Her brother also stays in USA. They were planning to come to USA for a Summer vacation trip.

My brother was asked to give below details. Out of below, number 3,4,7,6 are not applicable to him. Can anyone suggest if I need to give invitation letter to him or his brother in law needs to give invitation letter to him and what should be the content of it.
    Also he is visiting on self funding so what needs to be given for point # '6)Funding:'

1) Invitation: An invitation letter from the sponsoring organization in the U.S. For graduate students, workers, and exchange visitors, this letter should include your supervisor or advisor and details about your work. (in .PDF format)

2) Resume: A detailed resume/CV, including your professional and academic background.

3) Publications: A list of all your publications in the format: [Title, Date of Publication].

4) Research: A detailed abstract/description of 1) any research you intend to conduct in the U.S.; and 2) all past and/or current research in all countries.

5) Position: Your current/ past job title and a detailed description of your work.

6) Funding: Name of the person or organization who is funding your trip and your research.

7) Travel: Dates and locations of all your international travel for last 10 years, except for U.S. travel.

8) Contact Information : Email address or phone number that you prefer we use in order to get in touch with you regarding the status of your case.
    Its' not visa rejection. Submit all the required information & documentation (whatever is applicable) & wait for a response.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X