Any July Filers still waiting....?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any July Filers still waiting....?

Glad to see a lot of Aug, Sep and Oct filers keep getting good news. I was wondering if any July Filers are still waiting for EAD?

Mine is I-765 for OPT Extension, and case was received on July 17th, 2017.

I've tried all possible ways to contact them (Ombudsman, Senator, InfoPass etc.) but none of them worked for me.

I never got RFE before. I am not sure if they will give me RFE after this long wait, which would be super frustrating...

Welcome to share your experience or thoughts! Thanks!

Received the approved notice but not the EAD card

Hello, I received the approved notice on Saturday March 30 but the case status still shows that my case was received on July 17, 2017. I contacted Congressman and my expedite request was approved on Feb 14.

I called USCIS again earlier today to see when I will receive the EAD card and waiting for a call back from level 2 officer.

Hope this information benefit you.

God Bless!

Comment

Thanks for your reply!

Originally posted by tranquoc View Post
      Hello, I received the approved notice on Saturday March 30 but the case status still shows that my case was received on July 17, 2017. I contacted Congressman and my expedite request was approved on Feb 14.

I called USCIS again earlier today to see when I will receive the EAD card and waiting for a call back from level 2 officer.

Hope this information benefit you.

God Bless!
      Hi there, thanks for your reply!!! I thought nobody would reply to this thread... I also requested to expedite my case before, but they said my case is already in the Potomac Service Center, so there is no 'expedite' in this step...

Did you try other ways to contact USCIS like tier 2 officer, online SR etc.?

I appreciate your help!

Comment

Originally posted by nora77 View Post
        Hi there, thanks for your reply!!! I thought nobody would reply to this thread... I also requested to expedite my case before, but they said my case is already in the Potomac Service Center, so there is no 'expedite' in this step...

Did you try other ways to contact USCIS like tier 2 officer, online SR etc.?

I appreciate your help!
        Did your expedite request get approved? If the congressman helped you to get your expedite request approved, contact your congressman again and ask them to contact USCIS to see if there is any update. I contacted my congressman few times after my expedite request was approved.

You can call and ask to talk with level 2 officer but I don't think it can help much. Congressman is much more powerful than us. Wish you all the best. I understand how stressful it is to wait and don't know anything. Ask God for the patient and guide us through the difficult time.

Comment

July filer waiting for interview

I am new to this forum and am a July filer for AOS (employment - EB1).

Here's my timeline:
          Employment-based AOS
          June 14, 2017 - USCIS approved EB1 application
          July 24, 2017 - USCIS received AOS application
          August 29, 2017 - Biometrics appointment
          October 8, 2017 - Received EAD (and AP)
          December 20, 2017 - Received notice that case is transferred to Lee's Summit, MO
          April 7, 2018 - Found out that my interview date has been mailed to me. Waiting to receive notice and find out interview date.

I was wondering where other July filers where in the process? My case was expedited and I am expecting my interview to happen in the next month. I'm very nervous about the interview, but excited that the process is finally moving forward.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X