X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interview and today is one month past

Hi everyone,

We had our interview on 2/22.
    We arrived half an hour before and waited about an hour to be called.
    We had our interview right before lunch time, and one of the first things the IO said was that he had not yet had lunch.
    Our interview lasted about half an hour. He went through the questions on the forms and the yes/no questions at the end of I-485.
    Sometimes, he was friendly, and sometimes he was a bit rude. He might just have been hangry.
    After half an hour, he got up and said he’d make a decision and that we would receive a notice in the mail.
    We asked when we could hear back from him, and he said whenever he had made his decision.
    It’s been a month now and we have not heard anything.
    In the old case status page, status for 1-130 says case received, and for i-485, it says interview scheduled.
    In the new case status page posted by a member on this forum, I was surprised to see that i-130 had been approved back in December though we did not receive any notice of the approval. The status for the i-485 in the new status page still says Interview scheduled.

I’ll keep everyone posted!
    Last edited by steadygaze79; 03-22-2018, 02:08 PM.

we have our fingers crossed for you!

Comment

Originally posted by steadygaze79 View Post
      Hi everyone,

We had our interview on 2/22.
      We arrived half an hour before and waited about an hour to be called.
      We had our interview right before lunch time, and one of the first things the IO said was that he had not yet had lunch.
      Our interview lasted about half an hour. He went through the questions on the forms and the yes/no questions at the end of I-485.
      Sometimes, he was friendly, and sometimes he was a bit rude. He might just have been hangry.
      After half an hour, he got up and said he?d make a decision and that we would receive a notice in the mail.
      We asked when we could hear back from him, and he said whenever he had made his decision.
      It?s been a month now and we have not heard anything.
      In the old case status page, status for 1-130 says case received, and for i-485, it says interview scheduled.
      In the new case status page posted by a member on this forum, I was surprised to see that i-130 had been approved back in December though we did not receive any notice of the approval. The status for the i-485 in the new status page still says Interview scheduled.

I?ll keep everyone posted!
      Hey. Any updates?
      Filed I-130, I130A, I-485, I-765
      Priority Date: 01/22/2018
      Date Received NOA Letters: 02/02/2018
      Courtesy Letter for i693: 02/20/2018
      Biometrics Done: 02/21/2018
      Interview(rec' approval letter): 05/31/2018
      EAD card in production: 06/02/2018
      EAD card in hand: 06/07/2018
      SSN card in hand: 06/09/2018
      GC approval/production notifications: 07/08/2018