Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waiting EAD for more than 100 days and having an offer letter

Dears, I need help.

I have filed for my EAD more than 100 days ago and I already have a Job waiting for me (I just don?t know how long).

I saw in the posts that some of you reached the Ombudsman and the Congressman.

How could I reach them? How do I know which Congressman could help me?

Is there anything that I could do to have my EAD in the following month? I have put 2 SRs already.

I am looking forward to receiving some help.

Thank you

Originally posted by CamillaB View Post
    Dears, I need help.

I have filed for my EAD more than 100 days ago and I already have a Job waiting for me (I just don?t know how long).

Is there anything that I could do to have my EAD in the following month? I have put 2 SRs already.

Thank you

I emailed CIS Ombudsman directly and they replied to me the next business day with the instruction of how to help you with your case.
    I did use them and I got an approval letter for EAD and AP within two weeks.

Information on who the Office of the CIS Ombudsman, established by Congress in the Homeland Security Act of 2002, is and what they do.

Comment

Originally posted by hernameisela View Post
      I emailed CIS Ombudsman directly and they replied to me the next business day with the instruction of how to help you with your case.
      I did use them and I got an approval letter for EAD and AP within two weeks.

https://www.dhs.gov/contact-cisomb

Thank you very much for you comment!

Comment

Super long wait

Hi,
        In a similar situation, submitted on April 20, 2017 for EAD, so it's been pretty much over 8 months and no decision.

Contacted senator, ombudsman, and still nothing so far.

It's so depressing.

Comment

[QUOTE=CamillaB;559668]

Please post it if you received any reply from them...

Comment

Waiting for over 100 days

My application was received by USCIS on December 13th.
            My case history shows that tier 1 officer has completed the review.
            How much more time will it take?
            Does anyone know what are the steps after this?

Comment

Received after 4 months!

Hello,

I received my EAD after 120 days. I did a e-request after my case was outside the processing time and I received a response within one week saying my EAD and Advance Parole was approved and will be mailed to me.

Submit a request here. Calculate the number of days from the time USCIS received your application, not when you submitted.

Hope this helps and good luck!
              Preeti

Comment

Originally posted by psampath View Post
                Hello,

I received my EAD after 120 days. I did a e-request after my case was outside the processing time and I received a response within one week saying my EAD and Advance Parole was approved and will be mailed to me.

Submit a request here. Calculate the number of days from the time USCIS received your application, not when you submitted.

Preeti
                What do you mean when you say submitted? received your application? is there a difference? thanks
                Marriage-based AOS - Concurrent filing.
                03/30/2018 - PD
                04/11/2018 - Four Email/Text notifications 10 am saying case has been sent to NBC.
                04/27/2018 - biometrics appointment received / courtesy letter for medical received.05/07/2018 - Biometrics done.
                05/09/2018 - status update on egov.uscis.gov, "fingerprint review was completed". ( 5 am EST)
                05/21/2018 - status update to "ready to be scheduled for an interview"
                09/15/2018 - status changed for i765 and i130, "Case is Approved"

Comment

Hello! With the job offer letter you can expedite request, don't you ?

Thank you very much for you comment!

Comment

Originally posted by psampath View Post
                    Hello,

Preeti
                    Congratulation

- - - Updated - - -

Dears, I need help.

Thank you
                    Google your area code congressman man and senator and that will tell you the office you should call or email . All the best
                    Marriage based AOS
                    Service Center : NBC
                    Application centre : Boston
                    PD:130,131,765 &485 : Dec, 8,20 7.
                    Bio-metrics : January 2,2018.
                    First SR :February 25,2018 (Day 79)
                    Second SR : March 7, 2018 (Day 89)
                    Card bn produced : 3/23/18
                    Card received 3/30/18
                    Case ready 2 b scheduled for AOS interview 6/20/18
                    Interview scheduled:September 10&noticed received August 10
                    Interview date: 9/10/18