Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1B (Individual) - Yellow slip 221g - Pending status

Hi All,

My L1B (Individual) visa interview was yesterday on the 22nd of March 2018. Everything went fine (VO asked general questions), as in , I responded to all the questions to the best of my knowledge. At the end of the interview the officer handed me a 221g Yellow handout and asked to submit documents (list mentioned below) via email in pdf format.
    VO returned my passport and said that after submission of documents i will make my decision and you will be contacted and requested to submit your passport.

The yellow slip is as below;

Dear Visa Applicant:
    Your application for nonimmigrant visa has been placed in a PENDING STATUS. Per Section 221g of US INA. Regarding your petition, please e-mail PDF copies of all check marked documents below to YYYY email address.Do not submit any physical document. Only the items checked below apply to your case.

Documents from me: 1) 3 years pay stubs and bank statement (Feb 2015-Feb 2018)------VO asked me question from how long you are working with this company - I answered 3+ Years.

Documents from petitioner: 1) Petition copy and I-129 copy.
    2) A detailed description of the project which you will be assigned. Include a complete technical description of the project, employer, timeline, current status, number of employees assigned, worksite location, and marketing analysis for the final product.

Anybody in same situation? There isn't any case 221g - pending status for L1B (individual) on immihelp.

I am worried as VO returned my passport.

How much time it will take after submission of documents?

Please revert.

Thanks.

Your visa is not rejected, it just need additional verification.

Just submit those documents to prove your answers & you should be good to go.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

Thanks

Thanks Libra..you gave me much needed confidence.

Comment

Most welcome, please keep the thread posted with latest details on your case.
        - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

Sure..will update.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X