a question concerning photo for diversity lottery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a question concerning photo for diversity lottery

hello ,since I already registered for the dv lotttery 2019 ,I d like to ask about something related to the photo requirements of the US dv lottery .I mean many professional photographers in our area for example ,right after they take a picture of you, they whiten the background , then when I checked the photo and zoom in ,I found out that the photographer left some dots and smal marks of the original background that were not whitened ,so I had to whiten them using and editor called pixlr or pixler , so is there any thing wrong with that I mean whitening the background does not constitue digital enhancement right ?

I have the same question like, i wanna know if it's okay to change the background using photoshop, where are you from anis?

Comment

you should be fine as long as it was done properly. I submitted DV application, though the picture was taken at a studio, the background was edited/corrected to change the color to a white - white (it was already a white cloth background but it was a bit shady white).

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X