desperate someone please help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• desperate someone please help

So the deal is i am a citizen of the usa;i live with my guatemalan fiance in guatemala. We started this visa process in april 2017. So we had the visa interview feb 2 and the medical exam a few days prior. Now at the medical exam the paperwork asked if she had ever used illegal drugs including pot they were doing urine test so she said yes they tested her and found pot(she has clean police records and all that) so we had to make an additional appointment with a psychologist which costed over 500$. The soonest appointment available was march 1st. We went to our interview and all was good just the medical records were incomplete and my stepdad is the one whos financial papers are using so they just needed a copy of his passport and w2s. She gave us a yellow form told us that once the medical stuff was complete to send her passport the w2s and copy of passport with yellow form to the embassy through the local company cargo express with a barcode they gave to us. She told me the process was completely up 2 us at this point and once she had the papers she could finish it in 2-3 days(the woman who interviewed us literally told us this). So she went to appointment with psychologist and all was good. She explained that we were not abusers of pot but that i use it medicinally for my epilepsy and that the only epilepsy medicine i can get down here is fenobarbital(which i cannot function with) and that she has tried it a few times because it really helps her rheumatoid arthritis.(i might mention we tried to get the visa expeditted on acccount of my epilespy at first the told us no because i could leave than they sent us an email and told us it was expeditted). He was very cool and nice and said that he could tell she wasnt abusive of it and was going to right a positive report for the embassy and make it as in our favor as he could.also told us if we had prove of RA it would help which we did. Than she took a drug test which we havent seen the results but should be negative as she didnt smoke anything the whole month of feb the results went to the doctor. He had his secretary call the next day to tell us the report was done and they were sending it to the embassy. The same day march 2 we sent everything we needed to through cargo express and the lady at cargo express told us we would get an email to pick it up at the locatio we choose in 5-8days.We have still yet to receive such an email but this is the most important part. my main question is we have been tracking it online. When we would go to the site to track passport it used to say the embassy had our passport still. Now it says there is no status update available for passport number sumbitted. under visa tracker it still says no status and the part where you make your appointment used to say visa already picked up now it just says delivery information with nothing. Am i supposede tyo make an appointment or something again? We emailed support they said they had our passport just to wait for an email. Also we have never been but in ap most of the people i found researching this where in ap we where nin ap

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X