Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Business Visa, spouse and kid will accompany me for a tour

Hi,
    My company is sponsoring my business visa to the US. Plan to attend meetings for two weeks and then visit friends and family for two more weeks. Spouse and kid will join me after my initial two weeks of meetings. Applying for B1/B2 visa for self. Should my spouse and kid apply for B2 visa and mention that I'm the primary applicant? How to do that, where in the application filling process do you have the option of mentioning the primary applicant name?
    Also, this way how do I ensure that all three of us are interviewed together.

Thanks

Originally posted by purrr View Post
    Hi,
    My company is sponsoring my business visa to the US. Plan to attend meetings for two weeks and then visit friends and family for two more weeks. Spouse and kid will join me after my initial two weeks of meetings. Applying for B1/B2 visa for self. Should my spouse and kid apply for B2 visa and mention that I'm the primary applicant? How to do that, where in the application filling process do you have the option of mentioning the primary applicant name?
    Also, this way how do I ensure that all three of us are interviewed together.

Thanks
    When you book your appointment, you can show them as your family or group applying together.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

You can always try. You might have a hard time convincing the consul that all three need to travel (and stay) in the US at the same time. Also. All of you will have to overcome INA Section 214(b)'s immigrant intent presumption by showing strong ties to your native country.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X