Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adjustment of status and advance of parole

Hi there,

I'm thinking about to apply for I-131 (adjustment of status - marriage based, filing currently with I-130). But, on the instruction of the FORM I-131, on item 3, a, (1) (copy bellow) they say you have to have reason to apply even if you are appling for AOS. Although, on item 3, c, they say you can attach an explanation OR the proof of AOS. Do we have to attach a letter to explain it (urgent humanitarian rasons, OR significant public benefit, OR personal or family urgence, like they say on item 3,a,(1), or not? Please help me.

3. Advance Parole Document for Individuals Who Are Currently in the United States
    If any of the items listed under Item a. below apply to you, select Item Number 1.d. in Part 2. of the form.
    a. If you are in the United States and seek an Advance Parole Document, you may apply if:
    (1) You have a pending application to adjust status, Form I-485, and you seek to travel abroad temporarily
    for ?urgent humanitarian reasons? or in furtherance of a ?significant public benefit,? which may include a
    personal or family emergency or bona fide business reasons.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X