Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I use my Business Visa for Tourist Purpose

Hi Team,

I have valid Business B1/B2 multiple port entry visa valid till 2026, As this I got in 2016 and then I left organization. Now Due to some family function ( My elder brother is living in USA) I am planning to go in Dec month , with my wife and two kids.( For my wife and tow kids I have to apply B2 Tourist Visa )

My question o I need to also apply or I an travel with business visa itselff..? OR shall I check with Consulate ( IF yes then to whom ? and how ? )

Please suggest I am getting confuse.

Thanks
    Raj

Originally posted by umeshs2211 View Post
    Hi Team,

I have valid Business B1/B2 multiple port entry visa valid till 2026, As this I got in 2016 and then I left organization. Now Due to some family function ( My elder brother is living in USA) I am planning to go in Dec month , with my wife and two kids.( For my wife and tow kids I have to apply B2 Tourist Visa )

My question o I need to also apply or I an travel with business visa itselff..? OR shall I check with Consulate ( IF yes then to whom ? and how ? )

Thanks
    Raj
    If you have "B1/B2" visa you can use it freely for tourism purpose - ensure to keep confirmed return ticket & hotel booking etc.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

need business visa

hello there.i also need business visa for tailand
      plz guide me

Comment

Originally posted by umeshs2211 View Post
        Hi Team,

Thanks
        Raj
        A B-1/B-2 visa can be used for either business or tourism. B-1 is the business visitor status. B-2 is the tourist status.

Comment

Tech Business Start up

I have a wish ro start up my Tech Company in Germany which is based on Educational Niche - StudyMona.
          Basically We want to sell Online Courses for that We needed a German employee for their Language.
          What are the processes to start a new Tech Company?

Comment

Originally posted by alimehr View Post
            hello there.i also need business visa for tailand
            plz guide me
            Please visit Thailand site buddy.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Mayur Patil View Post
            I have a wish ro start up my Tech Company in Germany which is based on Educational Niche - StudyMona.
            Basically We want to sell Online Courses for that We needed a German employee for their Language.
            What are the processes to start a new Tech Company?

https://www.studymona.com
            Go to Germany site buddy.

And do not hijack other's thread.
            - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X