Waiting 200+days NBC filer and no EAD/AP please gather here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Same here...

I am another cursed october/17 filer (24oct).
    F2A married to a LPR, NBC and field office Orlando-FL
    No answer to requests but got an Infopass for July3
    It is upsetting how they do not observe their own processing time frame.

Comment

Case denied

My case was denied yesterday after 265 days of waiting, still don't know why, waiting for their letter via mail.

Comment

Did you guys try to expedite your case?

please share if you tried to expedite

Comment

Sorry to hear

Originally posted by Sam Archi View Post
          My case was denied yesterday after 265 days of waiting, still don't know why, waiting for their letter via mail.
          So sorry to hear, why did this happen? what do you think was the problem? any thing worrisome in your application?

Comment

Infopass

I went yesterday to an infopass.

I'm a filler from Nov 1st 2017 NBC, they told me that I was already over the regular time, they check the status and told me that I'm in the final security check up. They do two, one at the beginning and another before the approval to see if change anything (I suppose like law violations and stuff like that).
            In this stage can be last about 2 months, after that they push the button of approval and then the production of the card. They told me that the production of the card can take 2 weeks to a month.

This mean that could take 3 weeks to 3 months to get the EAD.

I ask to expedite the process and they told me because I'm in the final step is worthless.

Another thing, I received an RFE for the I-485 a month ago, they told that any RFE stop ALL the documents and can take around 2 weeks to be fold in their system after received. At least mine already pass.
            C9 Married to USC AOS (I-130,I485,I-765) DC office
            10/27/2017 PD
            11/08/2017 I-797 (3)
            12/07/2017 Biometric Walk in
            05/17/2018 RFE form I-485 (requesting tax returns 2017)
            06/18/2018 I-693 courtesy letter
            06/20/2018 Email "Case is ready to be scheduled for interview"
            07/08/2018 EAD card in production
            07/16/2018 EAD in hand
            07/31/2018 Interview scheduled
            09/06/2018 Interview
            09/11/2018 Letter of approval

Comment

The EAD status is updated to card produced today after over 9 months wait. Early oct F2A filer here. No update on 485 yet.

Good luck to the all of us still waiting.

Comment

Nothing

Still waiting for EAD. October 5, 2017 filer, F2A. Anyone else in the same boat? Have no idea what's going on.

Comment

Originally posted by baobaorc View Post
                  Still waiting for EAD. October 5, 2017 filer, F2A. Anyone else in the same boat? Have no idea what's going on.

Same date, same category. Still waiting. The queue for 10/05 made a pretty big jump from about 25% completion to about 70% in the last weeks, so they are definitely working on those cases now - unfortunately we weren't the lucky ones. According to my contact at my congresswoman's office the officer has my case on the desk and should have made a decision last week. Still nothing though.

Fingers crossed we hear back soon.

Comment

How?

Originally posted by ic1101 View Post
                    Same date, same category. Still waiting. The queue for 10/05 made a pretty big jump from about 25% completion to about 70% in the last weeks, so they are definitely working on those cases now - unfortunately we weren't the lucky ones. According to my contact at my congresswoman's office the officer has my case on the desk and should have made a decision last week. Still nothing though.

Fingers crossed we hear back soon.
                    Hey ici1101, how do you know about the queue? Where do you find this info?

Comment

Originally posted by Pssantos View Post
                      Hey ici1101, how do you know about the queue? Where do you find this info?
                      USCIS has a public API, which is used by this website: http://www.mycasetracker.org/index.php?dest=rd

You can for example check the completion of all USCIS cases per service center for a given day (for example your filing date(s)). Not sure if this is 100% accurate but certainly gives an indication.
                      Last edited by ic1101; 07-20-2018, 03:37 PM.

Comment

Thanks!

USCIS has a public API, which is used by this website: http://www.mycasetracker.org/index.php?dest=rd

You can for example check the completion of all USCIS cases per service center for a given day (for example your filing date(s)). Not sure if this is 100% accurate but certainly gives an indication.
                        Thanks! I'll surely take a look.

Comment

Thank you for sharing that site! I will have to fiddle with it to make sense of the graphs.

Comment

mycase tracker website

I looked on this site-doesn't look very encouraging. If the California service center is 2-5 months in USCIS site-in that site if you check date that is 5 months ago-only 37% cases are done!! I hope it is not the situation!!!
                            I don't know how many % of all cases are for L2 visa. I'm waiting 95 days and cannot use the receipt according to new rule.

Comment

Originally posted by sma1978 View Post
                              I looked on this site-doesn't look very encouraging. If the California service center is 2-5 months in USCIS site-in that site if you check date that is 5 months ago-only 37% cases are done!! I hope it is not the situation!!!
                              I don't know how many % of all cases are for L2 visa. I'm waiting 95 days and cannot use the receipt according to new rule.
                              95 days? That would have been in the normal processing time range even in the past. I'm at 300 days now (October '17 filer).

Comment

95 days? That would have been in the normal processing time range even in the past. I'm at 300 days now (October '17 filer).
                                Did congresswoman's office or any other inquiry produce any other information than the officer has your case? I'm also at 300 days now (kind of glad I'm not the only one...). 2 month ago they told me that they will look into my case, and a month after that they pretty much told me to shut up and wait (due to high volume of cases we cannot tell when we make the decision; processing times are not guaranteed etc...). As of yesterday, my case "had been moved to an officer at the service center".
                                F2A, PD March 9, 2016
                                July 21, 2016: i130 approved
                                October 5, 2017: i486, i131, i765 applications were received
                                November 6, 2017: Biometrics appointment
                                July 31, 2018: i693 courtesy letter
                                August 8, 2018: EAD card in production
                                August 15, 2018: case is ready to be scheduled for an interview
                                August 16, 2018: EAD in hand
                                August 28, 2018: interview is scheduled
                                October 12, 2018: interview date

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X