Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

There are currently no appointments available. Please press the Back button and choos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There are currently no appointments available. Please press the Back button and choos

We have been trying to schedule visa interview in Hyderabad for the last 7days but no matter which date, time or location we choose, we always get following message: "There are currently no appointments available. Please press the Back button and choose a new OFC appointment Date."

We have called helpdesk everyday but they say we have to randomly check website every few hours. If we check more than 4-5times in a day then we start getting message stating "You are approaching the maximum number of times you may view this page. Please complete your transaction at this time." And to get rid of this error, we should not be trying for 24-72 hrs.

I can't find help from anyone. The embassy is helpless and says to keep trying back. And I haven't been able to find any help on this website or the internet regarding this issue.

I'm getting really anxious and stressed out from this.

Has anyone experienced this, and what should be done to overcome this situation. Please help.

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
    We have been trying to schedule visa interview in Hyderabad for the last 7days but no matter which date, time or location we choose, we always get following message: "There are currently no appointments available. Please press the Back button and choose a new OFC appointment Date."

We have called helpdesk everyday but they say we have to randomly check website every few hours. If we check more than 4-5times in a day then we start getting message stating "You are approaching the maximum number of times you may view this page. Please complete your transaction at this time." And to get rid of this error, we should not be trying for 24-72 hrs.

I can't find help from anyone. The embassy is helpless and says to keep trying back. And I haven't been able to find any help on this website or the internet regarding this issue.

Has anyone experienced this, and what should be done to overcome this situation. Please help.
    Hi Friend,

I am also experiencing the same situation. No matter what ever you try I am getting the issue "There are currently no appointments available. Please press the Back button and choose a new OFC appointment Date." This is a clear technical bug. Also Very poor response from the customer service. When I shared them the screenshot and explained the situation in the email. Instead of addressing this technical issue, He responded to my email by sharing the procedure of scheduling the Biometrics & consulate visa interview. I am shocked to see this kind of reply from them. I am in the same situation and feeling the same like you. I will keep following up with them and let you know if my issue is resolved.

Also please let me know incase if your issue get's resolved or addressed by customer service. Thank You.

Comment

Hi Friend,

Originally posted by vamsivasili View Post
      Hi Friend,

I am also experiencing the same situation. No matter what ever you try I am getting the issue "There are currently no appointments available. Please press the Back button and choose a new OFC appointment Date." This is a clear technical bug. Also Very poor response from the customer service. When I shared them the screenshot and explained the situation in the email. Instead of addressing this technical issue, He responded to my email by sharing the procedure of scheduling the Biometrics & consulate visa interview. I am shocked to see this kind of reply from them. I am in the same situation and feeling the same like you. I will keep following up with them and let you know if my issue is resolved.

Also please let me know incase if your issue get's resolved or addressed by customer service. Thank You.

I am also experiencing the same situation. so is your issue resolved? and let me know if you have any suggestion?

Comment

Originally posted by sonimanoj88 View Post
        I am also experiencing the same situation. so is your issue resolved? and let me know if you have any suggestion?
        Kindly help me know what has been done to resolve the issue. I am in a very emergency situation.

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by n321n View Post
          Kindly help me know what has been done to resolve the issue. I am in a very emergency situation.

Thanks in advance.
          Still i am waiting for appointment. let me know if you are able to book appointment.
          Last edited by sonimanoj88; 06-02-2018, 12:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by sonimanoj88 View Post
            Still i am waiting for appointment. let me know if you are able to book appointment.
            Originally posted by n321n View Post

Thanks in advance.
            Hello guys,

I have the same issue from last 10 or more days, were any of you able to book an appointment?

Please let me know how to resolve this issue. I need to book date asap.

Comment

Me too

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post

I'm also trying to book appointment in Chennai for Nov. Looks like slots are not opened yet but, if I choose Oct 31st and proceed to next step, I get the same error

Comment

Originally posted by Barmani View Post

Hello guys,

I have the same issue from last 10 or more days, were any of you able to book an appointment?

Please let me know how to resolve this issue. I need to book date asap.

For all the people facing the same issue, I had gone through the same issue and switching browsers helped. Try using internet explorer or mozilla firefox and try booking. Also, look for dates with more available appointments to increase your chances of booking a time slot from them.

Comment

did anyone find solution?

Comment

Hi did anyone find a solution for this? I needed an emergency appointment but for that I first need to book a routine appointment and I am continually facing this issue for past 20 days

Comment

Is the issue solved for anybody? I m on same side!@

Comment

Originally posted by Kinshuk View Post
                        Is the issue solved for anybody? I m on same side!@
                        @Kinshuk RESOLVED for me and BROWER is the trick I guess. ????
                        I was using Firefox (lightweight compared to Chrome), but the page after selecting the date for OFC did not load, and I wasn't even sure that was happening.

Then I logged into the site using Google Chrome, I was able to select the date for OFC, and after I hit 'Continue', in the next page the consular appointment options got displayed. ????

???? If you are already using Chrome, then I suggest clearing Cache, Cookies using Ctrl+Shift+Delete, and even if that doesn't work, simply switch to Incognito mode. ????

Hope your issue gets resolved.

Good luck!

Comment

@prashu421: Have tried with the Incognito mode in Chrome and also checked with Firefox. Still seeing the same issue.

There are currently no appointments available. Please press the Back button and choose a new OFC appointment Date.

Do we need to try continuously to successfully book the appointment in different browsers??

Comment

Originally posted by prashu421 View Post

@Kinshuk RESOLVED for me and BROWER is the trick I guess. ????
                            I was using Firefox (lightweight compared to Chrome), but the page after selecting the date for OFC did not load, and I wasn't even sure that was happening.

Then I logged into the site using Google Chrome, I was able to select the date for OFC, and after I hit 'Continue', in the next page the consular appointment options got displayed. ????

???? If you are already using Chrome, then I suggest clearing Cache, Cookies using Ctrl+Shift+Delete, and even if that doesn't work, simply switch to Incognito mode. ????

Hope your issue gets resolved.

Good luck!
                            I literally gave every ounce but it isnt working, also where and when did u schedule ur appointment mate?

Comment

Hi anyone found any solution, I am trying to book appointment from last few days for Chennai, I tried changing browser also but issue still persists.
                              Can anyone please help me out.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                              X