Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transfer Savings to Indian Bank Account After Returning to India

Hi Friends,

I moved to India from USA 4 months back. I worked in US for around 6 years on H1B. Since the moving decision was sudden and not preplanned, I didnt get enough time to transfer all my savings to Indian bank account while I was in US.

Now I am joining StatuUp Indian and starting my own company so, I urgently need money but money transferring companies dont allow me transfer my money. They are saying I cant transfer US dollars to India when I am not in USA. Remitly.com has even locked my account saying what i am doing is illegal. I dont understand what is illegal in that? I provided all documents including salary slips, W2, SSN, Bank Transactions, driving license, passport, VISA .... I need to transfer around 60k urgently. Can somebody please suggest me what should i do? Has anybody been to this type of situation before? any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks In Advance,
    Amit

Yes you can !!

Yes you can but i think that will cost you.

Comment

You should already have a NRI account in India bank account. If yes, then transfer funds in USD or via wire transfer and it should be easy.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X